Anime Spring 2012

HELLZ YEAH!!! Finaly a second season of Kore Wa Zombi Desu Ka!( >_<)
So many questions left unanswered.( ^-^)
This also means more Doujin, why doesn't FAKKU have any?( =_=)
Following: Fate/Zero, Eureka Seven AO, Scryed Alteration, Mobile Suit Gundam UC,
although Scryed Alteration is taking a while to come out. >. <"
I would have to say that the prospect of "Is this a zombie?" season 2 intrigues me.
pretty psyched on these new animes. thanks jacob!
I'm to big of an otaku to pick anime to watch each season, I'll just watch everything regardless. Then 1-2 weeks after it finishing airing I'll buy them all as well.
Sankarea
Medaka Box
Sengoku Collection
Recorder to Randoseru Re
Nazo no Kanojo X
I will be busy with more hentai. LOL sorry im been honest.
Well here is my list and damn so many. (I rarely leave the house...)

Koiken
Saint Seiya Omega
Zetman
Queen's Blade
Acchi kocchi
Recorder S2
Sankarea
Natsuiro Kiseki
Medaka Box
Sengoku Collection
Upotte!
Fate/Zero S2
Nazo no Kanojo
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Tasogare Otomexamnesia
Kuroko no Basuke
Phi Brain S2
Shinning Hearts
Jormungand
Hyouka
AKB0048
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? S2
I would say the only thing I'm definitely watching is uchuu kyoudai. The rest are still up in the air.
Too many to mention, but as long as it has good visual and interesting story, i'm gonna watch it.. :D
I'm actually looking forward for this Gon anime.
Wow, so much I want to check out: Kore wa Zombie desu ka?, Fate/Zero, Saki, Nazo no Kanojo X for starters. Probably Saint Seiya, Lupin the Third, and Eureka Seven. Gonna have to check out a couple eps. of the others to know for sure.
lupin the third has the same description as the beyblade one. sorry if this has been said on here before.
Uhh it says the lupin series is a spin-off of bayblade. Is that a mistake or is that really how it is?
ZETMAN!!! All time favorite seinen manga!
Saint Seiya and Fate/Zero

Nuff Said!!
Yurichi wrote...
I noticed that some people aren't liking what's been brought to the table. However, please i liken you to watch Tasogare Otome X Amnesia(An adorable love story with a plot that centers around a thrilling ghost story.) Zetman(If you're looking for some action. That plot is deep the only problem being that it probably won't adapt well to anime as the story is LONG.) And the last one that I can truly advocate for is Mysterious Girlfriend X. It's a very weird love story that keeps you very interested and waiting for a development in their relationship all the while managing to keep the reader(or viewer in this case) interested. If anything PLEASE watch Tasogare. The art is amazing and the story is on par with some of the better thriller/romance mangas I've seen in my life.

The first one does seem interesting, however I've been considering reading the manga instead. As for the latter two, I am going to keep reading the manga instead. If I do remember correctly thought, I seem to have read somewhere than Zetman was going to be a 'free adaptation' or something, like they were going to create a separate story for the anime, which is saddening.
Fate Zero Season II
Nazo no Kanojo X
Sankarea
Cardfight!! Vanguard! Asia Circuit Hen
Kore wa Zombie desu ka? OF THE DEAD
Medaka Box
Accel World
Moretsu Pirates (Ongoing)
and depending on situation... possibly Tasogare Otome X Amnesia

At least 8 Series!
So, I am and will be watching Zetman, Eureka Seven AO, Accel World, probably Sankarea, and Nazo no Kanojo X.

Oddly enough, I thought it was pretty hot when the boy and girl in Nazo no Kanojo X became boyfriend and girlfriend and the girl was so happy she spit up drool. Yeah, I don't know why I thought that, but I did ( a similar thing happened in one hentai on Fakku with a teacher doing the same thing when she thought of one of her students ).
Hmm... no more need for ecchi tagged shows since that's what this site is for... So I guess I'll go for the one's w/ action and comedy tags... Eureka Seven AO is 1st on my list though.