[Anime] Oda Nobuna no Yabou

deadsx wrote...
I'm glad i gave this show a chance, its got the girls, its actually somewhat serious at times, and it has loli's whats not to like? (well actually I don't like the main characters hairstyle it looks like a turd.)

Yeah. Biggest complaint I have about this show, terrible hairstyle.

...I guess it's a good thing when the main issue is someone's hair? Lol.
Room101 Waifu Collector
No Episode 2 love? WHHHYYYYY???

Spoiler:

This was definitely more interesting then I expected it would be.

The protagonist has also gained a lot in my books. He makes money like a boss, flirts with girls, smacks lolis down and faces death with absolutely no qualms...or having an enormous, iron-clad balls and belief that his "friends" would pull through with the rice in the end. I honestly did not expect that out of him.

The final "battle" with the rebels at the end was pretty smart too. Why bother killing each other if all it takes to win is to break a courage of a wimpy little kid and two smug snakes? As Mitsuhide says, 82 points.

Also, coy flirtish Nobuna is love. So, so much love.

Incidentally though, I still expected her to break out in Norio Wakamoto voiceover when she got the whole "Devil Eyes" (let's call that for now, shall we?) look when she was about to behead her brother. It would have been awesome, though I approve of the protag trying to fight against that, and keep Nobuna as she is now, rather then make her into a monk-burning machine.

And that fragment at the end was totally not a marriage promise. Suuuure guys, suuuurrrreeee. "Eternal Loyalty" my ass.

So far so good, let's hope Ep. 3 keeps up the pace.
At least the MC doesn't seem like a pussy and actually do something. Waiting for ep 3.
This is better than I thought
Read a bit about Nobunaga on Wikipedia and it's pretty nice how many historical facts they used in the anime. Really like this so far. I think it's also getting me interested in japanese history ;-)
Episode 2
Spoiler:
This show is surprisingly good. Nobuna is an absolute babe and Sagara is actually a pretty likeable MC (except for his hair). I like how it has a good mix of seriousness and comedy. Also those damn lolis. A spear loli and a ninja loli is just pure greatness.
ep.3

Spoiler:
well I'm happy he saved the Viper, instead of him dying like in history. Also that Asai guy is one giant douche.

ep. 4

Spoiler:
Even back then there where a lot of lolicon's back then apparently. By the way can horses charge down a hill at about 85 degress at full speed
Kaimax Best Master-San
Getting better every time.

Oh and I love Katsuie.. just sayin' :P
Also Nagahide and Goemon. XD
EP4
Spoiler:
So the best way to stop a female warrior on cleaving with her halberd is to grab her boobs under that armor... lesson note.

I'm still waiting if Nagahide would be involved with Saru... Dat seductive lips

ep5 preview says "time to collect more lolis!"
Room101 Waifu Collector
EP 3 & 4, combined!

Spoiler:

Ep3 was okay. Azai is an enormous dickhead, and I'm glad Monkey stood up to him. And it was neat that the other vassals (eventually) backed him up. Now, all I need to do is to wait for inevitable karma to hit home.

Nice to see Saitou alive. He was kinda a cool guy, and I'd miss him. Plus, I enjoy these conversations he has with Monkey from time to time.

Episode 4:

Man, I was waiting for Okehazama. I was kinda surprised Nobuna would actually fire him after his little stunt to rescue Dousan, but I'm glad he managed to motivate Monkey to help Nobuna regardless.

And that little boy runt...I'm surprised that he showed up again. But positively, because he was surprisingly useful in getting Imagawa all drunk and high.

And the protag is much better then he gives himself credit for, given he managed to live against Hattori Hanzou. And besides, chicks dig guys who come back all blodied, if Nobuna is of any indication. I'm kinda disappointed that given all their attention to historical detail that Hattori is a ninja whereas in reality he was a Samurai (although he did knew Iga-ryu ninjutsu) and fought in first line.

Nagahide is boss. Also, that bulletime on Naginata.

Nobuna's singing was sweet, though I wished they would get her to say Nobunaga's speech, which was fairly badass (amounting to "You can sit at this temple and watch me own the most powerful clan around, or you can do it with me".)

Also, I wished they would loop off Imagawa's head, but hey. At very least, they're keeping Monkey consistent, with him trying to get all (mature) ladies and everything.

All in all, Ep4 was well done. Can't wait for fith.
Livided FAKKU Writer
To me of the latest new animes, this was definitly an anime I did not expect to be very good. Yet it ended up becoming one of my favorites. :)
Spoiler:
Since a harem of women could take much time and effort(Some are tsundere and violent), Sagara chooses to go to the loli harem first: +1 loli get!

I'm still hoping Mitsuhide would good tsundere other than Nobuna (her forehead tells me so)
NEXUS Since 2010
Episode 5
Spoiler:
Loli Acquired!
Kaimax Best Master-San
Still my favorite Scene
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1130319-PWSNJRN.gif

And god, they can really make beautiful female characters.
Kaimax wrote...

Yeah. It's so good. I took a look at the manga, but it's so much worse design-wise than the anime.
Kaimax wrote...
Still my favorite Scene
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1130319-PWSNJRN.gif

Plus that slow-mo. And I second that last sentence, Hanbei is pure gorgeous.
Room101 Waifu Collector
Because I forgot to write about Episode 5 when I should have :/

Spoiler:

Monkey and Mitsuhide rules. Dousan's son guy still knows jack about running a country, just like he's supposed to and- WHAT DO YOU MEAN, HANBEI IS NOT FABULOUS!!!!!????

I've been watching too much Sengoku Basara.

And that was an impressive switch-up. I already assumed that Hanbei would be a colossal jackass like Azai, I'm glad that I was proven wrong.

Still, you'd think that someone with her intellect would realize that Dousan's SonGuy would not buy her excuses. Good for her that she carried all those Shikigami's.

Anyone else laughed when Azai got "lolNO" reaction from Mino when he tried to betray Monkey? I was silently hoping they or Goemon would finally axe off his head...oh well, here's to hoping Nobuna will go Nobunaga on his ass and burn him alive in his castle.

And that scene at the end when Hanbei swore loyalty to Monkey was really touching. You can feel that D'AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW and "My husbando" vibes all they way out on Mars.

Mmmmm, yeah, this show has some really good character designs. I want to see the Takeda chick now...
Room101 wrote...

Mmmmm, yeah, this show has some really good character designs. I want to see the Takeda chick now...

was Uesugi featured here or I have no idea if he is also gender-switched here...

still I have a lot of expectation for loli Dokuganryu... like a speech pattern similar to Lashara of Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, having onushi?, warawa-ja, nanja? or something like like that
Room101 Waifu Collector
Personally, I'm hoping for PUT YA GUNS ON! AND LET'S PARTY!!! Engrish fest for nostaliga's sake.

And six swords. Because to settle for less is BETA.
MOre lolis. Oh, and inuchiyo is cute as hell.