Do you ever want to get married?

Do you ever want to get married?

Total Votes : 6,328
On a different subject, where is the topic image from?
I Know she’s out there, we just didnt get the chance to meet yet.
chaser88 wrote...
On a different subject, where is the topic image from?

Mirai Nikki

And on topic, first option pretty much explains what I want.
I do wanna find the right person, but i'm not willing to have a marriage ceremony. Not just because i'm an atheist, but because I feel the 20-30 grand could be used better.
Marriage has it's mental and legal benefits. I believe if you find the right one and you've thought it over enough, it's worth it. People shouldn't rush to get married either, it sucks 10x harder to get a divorce as opposed to a break-up.
No, there are better options (in my country) with less risk (for both partners) and without having to pay all that money for 1 day.
yeah, someday.
I've still got a plenty of time before I enter the "I'm so old stage" so I won't rush things.
Would be nice if gf/wife also likes hentai xD
i'm one of the 4% who are already married
Someday, and with the right person hopefully.:)
Willis wrote...
I already have plenty of waifus! :D
But in all seriousness, the first option.

Yeah, I read through and almost went with the "plenty of waifus" option, but then went with the first option. It's OK to be serious on here once in a while, right? ;)
Find the right person? Like that would ever happen. I am already 18 and I don't even have female friends.
When I find the right person I'll consider getting married though never right away.
Until then, I have my waifus to keep me company.
I'm still young, still have plenty of time to find love. And when I do, yes, I'd like to marry them.
sure if i could find someone who could love me for who i am and wasn't obsessed with trying to "fix" me
Yes, when I find the right person. I just hope it happens sooner rather than later...
Everyone who waits and looks for the right person will find them, so keep strong in faith and you will be happy.
Forever alone. =[
As long as they don't get rid of my 300ish gb of hentai or throw my figures I might get married, but like hell I'll find someone with my interest.
Better drunk and engaged than married and hungover.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Yes, when I find the right person one day.