[Anime] Shinsekai Yori

Hmm I wouldn't say the artwork looked "shitty" at all. It looked fine to me although it was a little different than usual. Also, this anime has one of the best ending songs for this season.
Episode 5:
Spoiler:
Man, that was just weird. And it certainly doesn't help that it looks like they changed directors this episode. The sequences were a mess since there were little to no intermediate shots. Not to mention, Saki had only two kinds of faces this episode: surprised and sexually aroused.
this anime keeps getting better
wiki says 25 episodes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Sekai_Yori#Characters
Episode 6
Spoiler:
Another entertaining episode but how the hell did Saki release Satoru's Cantus? Also, I keep getting the feeling that Satoru is gonna die. The kid is arrogant as fuck by continuing to charge into enemy territory. Hopefully it wont turn into a tragedy but he needs to realize his limits.
How come Satoru suddenly went extreme badass after he got a new Cantus...
Episode 7
Spoiler:
Well, I'm glad that arc ended without anybody dying. It looks like the new arcs gonna have a bit of a time skip because they're obviously older in the preview. Should be interesting...
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Ammy wrote...
Episode 7
Spoiler:
Well, I'm glad that arc ended without anybody dying. It looks like the new arcs gonna have a bit of a time skip because they're obviously older in the preview. Should be interesting...

Spoiler:
It sure does look like the next episode is a "X amount of time after" this weeks episode, and I do welcome that move. I wouldn't have expected that the aftermath of this arc would have immediate consequences till after some time(preferably years) has pasted. Kinda has more of an impact if; years later this encounter they had comes back and causes who knows what.

Ya know, while I am happy the arc ended. I am also totally lost over what the series was all about. Though even from the beginning I was a bit confused, but now even more.
EPISODE 8
Spoiler:
DAT YURI ACTION... and homo action as well? I don't know whats going on but it seems they're all bisexual now (at least Saki is). The art was kind of bad too. Maybe I haven't been noticing it but the facial expressions were particularly awkward this episode. But man, I'm always open for more yuri action.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Ammy wrote...
EPISODE 8
Spoiler:
DAT YURI ACTION... and homo action as well? I don't know whats going on but it seems they're all bisexual now (at least Saki is). The art was kind of bad too. Maybe I haven't been noticing it but the facial expressions were particularly awkward this epsisode. But man, I'm always open for more yuri action.

INORITE!!!
Spoiler:
Animation for the series has been on and off imo, or just plain funky, but I digress. Gotta love that yaoi and yuri action, I love how Satoru quickly got himself a new boy toy, whose voice and actions just made it funnier. I kinda wish they spent more time/episodes with this point in time, the love triangles and what not, since they could have done more if they really wanted to. Heck I don't even remember the name of the guy that likes Maria, I can recall all the other 4 kids names except his.
Looky-tan wrote...
Ammy wrote...
EPISODE 8
Spoiler:
DAT YURI ACTION... and homo action as well? I don't know whats going on but it seems they're all bisexual now (at least Saki is). The art was kind of bad too. Maybe I haven't been noticing it but the facial expressions were particularly awkward this epsisode. But man, I'm always open for more yuri action.

INORITE!!!
Spoiler:
Animation for the series has been on and off imo, or just plain funky, but I digress. Gotta love that yaoi and yuri action, I love how Satoru quickly got himself a new boy toy, whose voice and actions just made it funnier. I kinda wish they spent more time/episodes with this point in time, the love triangles and what not, since they could have done more if they really wanted to. Heck I don't even remember the name of the guy that likes Maria, I can recall all the other 4 kids names except his.

Lol, I forget that kids name too.
Spoiler:
Saki just kind of throws him under a bus in the scene after the yuri action. It's funny how they like constantly ignore the poor guy.... at least, that's the way it feels to me.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Ammy wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...
Ammy wrote...
EPISODE 8
Spoiler:

INORITE!!!
Spoiler:

Lol, I forget that kids name too.
Spoiler:
Saki just kind of throws him under a bus in the scene after the yuri action. It's funny how they like constantly ignore the poor guy.... at least, that's the way it feels to me. So much yummy yuri and yaoi ^_^.

Which is why I wish they did more at this point in time, rather than continue onto some other thing which is still plot important, just...you know, kinda wanna see more.
Spoiler:
Yeah that scene was funny, unless you were him....
Ya know when this series first began I was thinking there wouldn't be many doujinshis of it, but this, episode 8 has just provided enough material for quite a few to be made, hopefully.
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle The True Buff Bizzle
....I wasn't expecting any of that.

Guess we'll see what happens next.
Eps 8
Spoiler:
To enjoy or not to enjoy? That iz da question.

Come on, why is the artwork went messy again? Not as much as 2 eps before, but still.
Kaimax Best Master-San
To those who are still confused about the gayy and lesbo action:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#Sexual_social_behavior

Basically, from my understanding from novel readers:
Their culture has been genetically designed similar to the Bonobo monkeys.
Before puberty and ovulation, they're all supposed to be Hetero, but when they hit puberty, they change into mainly Homos (they're basically bi, but society encourages a homo relationship at that age) to prevent "teen pregnancy" while still able to release sexual tension. They will go back to Hetero once they're adults..
Episode 8:
Spoiler:
"I won't do anything unless you answer me."

*Cantus master looks under Maria's skirt*

*Saki continues to act as if she doesn't belong in this setting*
... Okay, seriously, can we please adhere to the setting and not try to make things look ridiculous?
episode 8

Spoiler:
. . . .ok, since Kamiax already explained the current situation, there's nothing else for me to say except the sudden change on the art.
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
On the topic of the art
Spoiler:
The changes to the art seem to reflect the situation. In the beginning, the art seemed to evoke a peaceful town, but you always had the feeling that it was only the exterior that was peaceful, and we were often shown flashs of scary imagery and the hegemony that came before. When they are on their adventure, the art turns abstract and chaotic, half of the time I didn't even know what was going on. Now it's returned to relative normalcy, and there doesn't seem to be sinister imagery going on quite yet, but you still get a sense that something is just totally wrong.
Kaimax wrote...
To those who are still confused about the gayy and lesbo action:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#Sexual_social_behavior

Basically, from my understanding from novel readers:
Their culture has been genetically designed similar to the Bonobo monkeys.
Before puberty and ovulation, they're all supposed to be Hetero, but when they hit puberty, they change into mainly Homos (they're basically bi, but society encourages a homo relationship at that age) to prevent "teen pregnancy" while still able to release sexual tension. They will go back to Hetero once they're adults..

This explains, like, a lot.

eps 9
Spoiler:
Nice, now we're talking dark atmosphere.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
It became really interesting yet again in this episode. Dearly waiting for the next.
Ep 9
Spoiler:
dat cliffhanger. I'm guessing Shun doesn't get out of this alive.