[Anime] Oniichan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai Yo Ne

Pages Prev123
NEXUS wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...

Hot, horny, and Bi.

Student Council Pres is one heckuva babe.

I think Anastasia swings that way as well.

Only for lolis

Spoiler:
They asked him to pick between them and he gave the best harem answer. Well done.
I liked how this started out, it seemed like it was going to be an awesome harem. But now it's turning into more of a romantic comedy. Meh. The girls are so perfect and evenly balanced with all the right traits, it feels like such a waste. I'm slowly starting to be more and more disappointed with this. Hopefully something changes soon.
Finally got caught up on this.

But sorry gotta ruin the ending for everyone

Spoiler:
He's gay.

Ok, but seriously so far better than expected. Wonder if him writing those incest novels is gonna be found out though.
ToddTheAwesome wrote...
I liked how this started out, it seemed like it was going to be an awesome harem. But now it's turning into more of a romantic comedy. Meh. The girls are so perfect and evenly balanced with all the right traits, it feels like such a waste. I'm slowly starting to be more and more disappointed with this. Hopefully something changes soon.

I'm hoping as well

If they could somehow put the story back then this Anime will definitely get better and better. But from the way its going, I don't think we won't be seeing any of the main story in it.

and Volume 3 left me hanging with that cliffhanger. =_=
I call bullshit!

Spoiler:
loli with big breasts!

But man he had a harem as a child as well. This guy has all the luck.
After rewatching the BD Horizon S1 and my saved batch of S2, my fondness for Horizon is copied to Anastasia. Same VA, same manner of speaking, and the cool stoic face. I hope its her spotlight next ep since she did the preview.
Well episode 11 showed what probably really happens at the end of harem animes.

edit episode 12

Spoiler:
Well thats interesting to know that they aren't related. Isn't this what hentai is made for?
So, episode 12.

Spoiler:
Well, I knew that they were not blood related. Since on episode 11 (or was it 10) someone called Akiko with a different family name.

Overall, It was a nice anime. I just hope that there's a season 2.
Gahald_Mills wrote...
So, episode 12.

Spoiler:
Well, I knew that they were not blood related. Since on episode 11 (or was it 10) someone called Akiko with a different family name.

Overall, It was a nice anime. I just hope that there's a season 2.

Spoiler:
I can't remember if they mentioned it in the anime but Akito was adopted by another family so thats why they both had different surnames
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Bd vol 1.... bath... akiko boobs... awesome.
Pages Prev123