[Anime] Date A Live

Pages 12345NextLast
The official website for the anime adaptation of Kōshi Tachibana's Date A Live science-fiction romantic comedy light novel series began streaming the first promotional video. The 3-minute video features the title song "Date A Live" by sweet Arms.

In the story, a boy named Sido (Shidō) Itsuka meets a spirit girl who has been rejected by a devastated world. The girl, who Sido names "Tohka," happens to have wiped out much of humanity 30 years ago, and now she is back. The only way to stop her is to date her.

The anime will launch next year.

Looks pretty awesome to me. 1080p makes it even better.
Going to be watching this. Both the LN and manga don't have very much translated content
the character designs look good to me, and their looks to be even a loli or two. Probably will check this out when the time comes.
brok3n butterfly wrote...
Going to be watching this. Both the LN and manga don't have very much translated content

Me too, I've been interested with the manga but I forgot when was the last time I've read it due to its no updates
definitely interested
That trailer was pretty good at reeling me in, I can't wait for this.
Character PV

Looks nice so far, this is one of the few things I'm going to watch on this anime season, along with Devil Survivor 2: The Animation.
And, any other thing that catches my attention. I hope to have spare time too, school is beginning to be a bitch.
A new character PV video is out:

Previous ones, from the last one to oldest:
Spoiler:

OVA is released.
Watched it and well, like the manga, I like it. Cant wait to see more.
Also I love Kotori
Episdoe 1 I think?

Spoiler:
Some interesting characters for sure. His sister seemed to be one of those annoying little sisters at the start but now, is kinda a bitch, but in a good way.

Should be interesting to see how dating that spirit will stop her.
Tohku's battle uniform reminded me of Satellizer's school uniform for some reason.
DAL eps 1. So so, I guess. Though considering the genre it's quite good.

Spoiler:
I just cant wait for Kurumi's arc where shits went 180 degrees.
Episode 1...
Spoiler:
Looks like it has some promise, should be pretty good. His sister's personality doing a 180 actually pissed me off a bit, but the silver haired nurse-scientist-whatever lady was pretty amusing, I found. Also, the little detail of the blond haired guy crawling back up the stairs in the pseudo-background on the ship's bridge was funny too. I'll see how this goes.
Spoiler:
Reine is best character so far. Looks promising.

Spoiler:
I don't know why, but Reine reminds me of Kiyama from Railgun (sans the public stripping). Also, MC's sister goes from 0 to Kirino in no time flat...which makes sense since they share the same voice actress. Anyway, it's off to a good start. I'll keep watching this to see how things go.

Also, I completely forgot that I read the first chapter of the LN a few months back.
Damn that opening song is good.

Spoiler:
Wow, somebody already uploaded the opening?

Spoiler:
Even though the imouto's attitude changed so fast, I still like her. I know it's slim chance but I want her to end up with the protagonist...
Ep. 2

Im really liking it. Obviously more faster then manga.
Spoiler:
Man of a hundred Waifus
Spoiler:
I'm just glad they didn't actually name her Tome.
Pages 12345NextLast