[Anime]Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan

the only issue i see it what do you call the smaller ones (Giants)
and how do you kill something that Massive and tall O.o

but its was pretty good
Spoiler:
(she was lying about her legs )
Damn
Spoiler:
Didn't expect the anime adaption to move me as much (considering I knew what would happen). The mother scene had me crying.

Though I am pissed off. Are they going to take the most violent scenes off screen like they did with the mother's scene... Disappointment...
Ok, when will our main hero become the God of Wa- I mean, become a badass and kick some titan's ass??? Oh well, character development first before became a badass~

Also...

Spoiler:
Mom..... Got

Edit : I'm going to read the manga version of this, i might spot something that they cut off~
Kaimax Best Master-San
bakapink wrote...
Spoiler:
Though I am pissed off. Are they going to take the most violent scenes off screen like they did with the mother's scene... Disappointment...

It's honestly better off with off screens violence, rather than getting any kind of cover up censorship for the TV broadcast, which will just annoy you even more.

Well, The BDs are always the answer.
That...was pretty intense for a first episode. This is gonna be a good one.

And it didn't bother me as much as others, but yeah I kept picturing a fat kid whenever Eren spoke.

Spoiler:
Was having dinner and watching this when the mum got nom'd, totally lost my appetite after that.
Watched the first episode today .....Really intense.

Also:
Spoiler:
They could have saved her from that giant
Artemus X wrote...

Also:
Spoiler:

Since I want to defend the authors choice in having the characters choose the choices they made.

[spoil]-If he had saved the mother, he would have had to go at the pace of the mother (can't carry all three).
-Simply because she could move the legs doesn't mean she could stand on them.
-Let alone run on them.
-The giant's are fast -blank-.
-Lastly, if they mother was saved, all four of them would have been chased down. Because the mother was there, the giant stopped to kill her.[spoil]
bakapink wrote...
Artemus X wrote...

Also:
Spoiler:

Since I want to defend the authors choice in having the characters choose the choices they made.

[spoil]-If he had saved the mother, he would have had to go at the pace of the mother (can't carry all three).
-Let alone run on them.
-Lastly, if they mother was saved, all four of them would have been chased down. Because the mother was there, the giant stopped to kill her.[spoil]

I wasn't trying to say that saving her would be a better idea ... I was just having a moment because the first episode was very intense that it made me kinda cry.

When an anime makes my feels boil up then it must be good.
Artemus X wrote...
bakapink wrote...
Artemus X wrote...

Also:
Spoiler:

-Let alone run on them.

I wasn't trying to say that saving her would be a better idea ... I was just having a moment because the first episode was very intense that it made me kinda cry.

I know, I didn't mean to come off as attacking. It was simply both you and RandomRedneck seemed to suggest that they could and should have made a different choice (so I was wondering if others felt the same). I disagreed, but the last time I disagreed with Redneck he told me "I don't give two fucks if you disagree with me" so I can't quite hold a conversation with him. You gave me an opportunity to disagree so I used your post, sorry.

Also don't be ashamed, your not the only one who cried... Just shows how good this episode was.
http://commiesubs.com/shingeki-no-kyojin-01/

tl;dr: stay away from commie, unless you want to watch "The Eotena Onslaught".
bakapink wrote...
Artemus X wrote...
bakapink wrote...
Artemus X wrote...

Also:
Spoiler:

-Let alone run on them.

I know, I didn't mean to come off as attacking. It was simply both you and RandomRedneck seemed to suggest that they could and should have made a different choice (so I was wondering if others felt the same). I disagreed, but the last time I disagreed with Redneck he told me "I don't give two fucks if you disagree with me" so I can't quite hold a conversation with him. You gave me an opportunity to disagree so I used your post, sorry.

Also don't be ashamed, your not the only one who cried... Just shows how good this episode was.

I wasn't implying you were attacking ..... just my feels wanted that mother to be saved ... but the episode itself was satisfying enough ..... maybe it is because there were too many soft animes released and this one completely swept me off my feet.
fuwaruu wrote...

I didn't read all of it but weird decision, borderline funny.
fuwaruu wrote...

Damn I loved that! That was an amazing conversation (my ego is going up for being able to follow the discussion on proper English for once.) Studying works!

I have learn so much from reading this, M is someone I want to learn from. (I wish I could find more novels with conversation exchanges such as this. I would read so much more.)

I will, with strict dedication, follow Commies version of "The Eotena Onslaught".

Though for anyone who wants to read it, their are spoilers in it. Some that reveal a small but significant bit of later content.
bakapink wrote...
fuwaruu wrote...

Damn I loved that! That was an amazing conversation (my ego is going up for being able to follow the discussion on proper English for once.) Studying works!

I have learn so much from reading this, M is someone I want to learn from. (I wish I could find more novels with conversation exchanges such as this. I would read so much more.)

I will, with strict dedication, follow Commies version of "The Eotena Onslaught".

Though for anyone who wants to read it, their are spoilers in it. Some that reveal a small but significant bit of later content.

God bless thy soul.

and thanks for the spoiler warning.
Wow, the first episode exceeded all my expectations for this anime even though I just recently heard of it! Although the last few moments were sad and really tense, tell me if that wasn't the best way to start off an epic story?

I'll definitely be looking for more of this, the presentation is movie quality and I'm looking forward for some good character development.
Kaimax Best Master-San
I just Marathon-ed the manga, and damn that was a exhausting...
First episode was absolutely fanfuckingtastic.
Just marathoned the manga. That awesome shit.

Shingeki no Kyoujin eps 1. Whuoooooooaaaaaa...

Only complaints is some of the seiyuu's choice. Then again, this time he's voicng a guy with balls.
First ep is realy fantastic. I'm glad I was hyped for this since the day the anime was announced. I might be speaking early but I think it's going to have a second season ^_^
Episode 1

This anime...fucking amazing first episode... looks like this is gonna be a really good one.