My Momoka Cosplay

I finally had some nice photos done for my Momoka Cosplay! I cosplayed Momoka for Anime North this year! I will be Cosplaying her again for Animearitime and Otakuthon (all Canadian conventions).

All of my photos can be found on my page Here ^_^
I wish +1ing worked right now. This would be an appropriate use of it.
You look so cute! :3
Futabot wrote...

Oh well, It's ok, Thank you!

Shii Arisugawa wrote...
You look so cute! :3

Thanks! That means a lot to me coming from a fellow cosplayer.
Futabot wrote...

Like an idiot I just tried it anyway... Looks like no +rep right now, perhaps later...
Please_don't_ban_me wrote...

Like an idiot I just tried it anyway... Looks like no +rep right now, perhaps later...

I'll still say thank you for trying.
nice girl. will +rep you when it works
Pedrotaku wrote...
nice girl. will +rep you when it works

why thank you!
Wow! TNX for chering it!
Bad_Bird wrote...
Wow! TNX for chering it!

And thank you as well :)
623 FAKKU QA
Looks damn good, nice pose too
my goodness! I had to stop for a second and look again, you looked exactly like Momoka! And must I say you look very cute too! Really wished + rep worked right now
623 wrote...
Looks damn good, nice pose too

Thank you!

Pervy Fatman wrote...
my goodness! I had to stop for a second and look again, you looked exactly like Momoka! And must I say you look very cute too! Really wished + rep worked right now

Thanks so much, That means a lot to hear because I'm loving cosplaying Momoka.

I'm doing an original Yukata style Momoka for Otakuthon that I'll be shooting in two weeks with this same photographer, I'll post pictures of it when I get them back.
Can't do anything but agree on what everyone before me has already said, you make such a good Momoka cosplay!
mald wrote...
Can't do anything but agree on what everyone before me has already said, you make such a good Momoka cosplay!

Thanks, so much! You are all so encouraging!