WarFrame

Pages 12Next
Anyone planning to play this game? you get to basically be a space ninja or some sort

Official site: https://warframe.com/
I played this game for a few hours and it's not bad. Very demanding in graphics too. I recently got a new card (7850 2GB) but since I don't want to push it over edge already I keep the settings on Medium lol.
Well it is free to start after all so I'll definitely be picking it up and giving it a go and see if I deem it worthy of spending money on. On PS4 of course.
I'm playing, and got quite addicted to it.
This game has a fun grinding (rare thing btw) and a unique design, with a fast-paced gameplay.
I saw some gameplay. It sort of reminded me of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. It doesn't look like it has a lot of depth, but I'll probably play it on PS4.
It's free on steam now.
nestler17 Warframe Founder
Here is my referral link. IGN Mythblaze, I'm mastery rank 14. Vet in the game.
https://warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5100f9f01a4d80964e000000
Playing it already, only for a week though and I'm grinding towards an Ash Warframe.

IGN is same as username.
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Kicking ass and taking names in Warframe.

Rank 9 with arsenal of weapons and warframes.

Name is same as here, but with - instead of space
Clocked around 15 hours with my friends, but we stopped because it was the same thing over and over again. A grind. Same levels over and over.

Enjoyable while it lasted, though.
It wouldn't let me use my name because shag sets off some profanity filters. to report the problem, i had to choose a name. to change your name cost money.

they changed it for free. i think that was pretty cool.
I'am indeed playing it.. not often, but i'am playing. I wish things didn't mainly cost platinum.. I really want to try a new class.
add me if you want; Crazee_gamer
Its such an amazing game on the PS4!!!!

Didn't even know it was a sequel to Dark Sector, until I did some research.

I can't get enough of this awesome game!!!!

Feel free to add me on PS4, username is the same as on here, and I'll help any new people level up on Mercury, and get you started.

Also if your a PS+ Subscriber, don't forget to download the Free Starter Pack, and get a 3 day Affinity & Credit Booster, plus 150 Platinum!!

Just let me know why your adding me, etc, or I may ignore it!!
Looks pretty interesting so far,but I haven't progressed much since I just started a couple of days ago.Especially considering it's free on Steam,it's not really a waste.
nestler17 Warframe Founder
Anyone else active on Warframe? Looking for a clan?
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I'm liking the game so far, but I can't help but wonder how Metal gear solid: Rising plays in comparison.
Still playing.

Still in the same clan.

Still kicking ass.
Rank 12 here

Have almost everything...all prime frames, almost all prime weapons
Waiting for next prime release

Its Nova Prime,Soma Prime,Vasto Prime...mfw

Also I can never get the Grustag 3 to spawn I've done tons of invasions and only help corpus : / they hate me

Also Prime teaser incoming

Too confusing, but too fun!!
I'm still debating on the pricey in-game currency and micro-transactions...
Kohm sucks...
Pages 12Next