FAKKU Gold Returns!

Pages Prev12345Next
W.O.C183 always fapping
One question, is there a packaged subscription price? (Tri-monthly, yearly, etc.)
What about exclusive, uncensored chapters for people who are subscribed to Fakku Gold?
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
InTraining wrote...
Will my purchase of PuniKano from a few months ago get me Gold?

Forum Image: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7100000/Leprechaun-horror-movies-7116299-220-300.jpg
No, me keep da gold.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
I would still like to see the features I previously suggested, which includes the Quick Post Reply function and a profile visit panel that shows who visited your profile recently.

Anyway, this seems cool, I might get a book sooner or later for this.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
im all for it!
I like this idea...it pleases me mentally as the rest of the site does for me physically. Looks like another $8 anime payment to buddy up with Crunchyroll. My bank doesn't like me and F! is only gonna make it worse X-)
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Fakku forum, were a whole page can be invisible despite having more than five posts in it (seriously am I the only one?)
EDIT: well apparently my post fixed the issue.
Jacob wrote...

One feature that I would like to see is that a purchase of a book results in a free month of FAKKU Gold. So for anyone keeping up with our book releases every month they will basically get FAKKU Gold for free. Thoughts?

Does this only apply to the Fakku branded books or any of the books you have available in the shop (like the Project H books for example). Silly question but a little curious since I plan on picking up the non-Fakku books from the shop soon.
W.O.C183 always fapping
Likhos01 wrote...
InTraining wrote...
Will my purchase of PuniKano from a few months ago get me Gold?

Forum Image: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7100000/Leprechaun-horror-movies-7116299-220-300.jpg
No, me keep da gold.

Ma gold, you took ma gold! (This shall be a running gag... Until Fakku Gold is back)
W.O.C183 wrote...
One question, is there a packaged subscription price? (Tri-monthly, yearly, etc.)

And maybe a lifetime subscription for people like me who are probably gonna be here a while lol.
-MC- wrote...
Jacob wrote...

One feature that I would like to see is that a purchase of a book results in a free month of FAKKU Gold. So for anyone keeping up with our book releases every month they will basically get FAKKU Gold for free. Thoughts?

Does this only apply to the Fakku branded books or any of the books you have available in the shop (like the Project H books for example). Silly question but a little curious since I plan on picking up the non-Fakku books from the shop soon.

It would only apply to FAKKU Books, we'll be removing all Project-H books from the store pretty soon.
Helseth Certified Drug Dealer
megaeric wrote...
W.O.C183 wrote...

And maybe a lifetime subscription for people like me who are probably gonna be here a while lol.

Would definitely like a lifetime subscription option, if not then yearly etc would be great.
Stifffy Cunt Destroyer
Even if it was only to get rid of ads I would still pay for it. I'm on here enough for that to make a difference.

On an unrelated note I'm watching Cops and there's a guy who sounds like Fat Albert
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
still cant wait till this goes live
I'll just have to buy a book every month to have the bling. If I don't buy the book (well if the book of the month is not to my liking), I'll just curse myself for being a cheap bastard.

I think it's a good bargain all in all.
Sounds promising. Would love to see whole translated Kairakuten magazines the same day they release, if possible. That would be great. What kind of payment method this will be in? CCbill? Paypal? Or directly through a Ccard?
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Would pay for Gold, I'd do a lot of things to support Fakku.
Streaming hentai anime would definitely push me to subscribe.

I would like to see subscribers be part of an exclusive book selection poll that would run each month.
wavedashh FAKKU Editor
f bum wrote...
Streaming hentai anime would definitely push me to subscribe.

I would like to see subscribers be part of an exclusive book selection poll that would run each month.

I'm not brave enough to stream hentai

imagine if your internet cut out halfway through

the horror

also I guess I don't watch much hentai anymore
FoolyDooly Bought With Mastercard
Waiting. Patiently. I mean, I bought 5 books, I should have 5 months? :lol:
Pages Prev12345Next