Introducing: Collections

Pages Prev12345Next
Jacob wrote...
You heard it here first, if FAKKU breaks blame Kisuka! (not me)

But it's so much easier blaming you. And to be frank, it's has sprung up into a tradition at this point.
First thing I did: Created a Super Favorites collection of my own. Wonderful. No more shall the gems I hold close to my heart be lost in my ocean of favourites. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
uhm. I think this is a great system and everything. but hwo do we ctually ADD chapters to these collections and to our favs? When i hit 'add to' now it gives me the menu, and i can sellect my favs and test collection i made, but it gives me no options to actually add once i've made a selection.
phoenix-god-of-fire wrote...
uhm. I think this is a great system and everything. but hwo do we ctually ADD chapters to these collections and to our favs? When i hit 'add to' now it gives me the menu, and i can sellect my favs and test collection i made, but it gives me no options to actually add once i've made a selection.

Checking the box / selecting the collection in the list automatically adds it. I understand this may be confusing for some. I'll be adding a better visual that says the content has been added to your collection.
ksiyas Kanadefanboy
Best addition EVER!
didn't want to read the entire 4 page of comments, but i had to ask...is the download function of fakku is now perma disabled or under the "to do list" for fixing?
This would be awesome, certainly a nice update
It would be awesome if we could order manually our collections and favorites as we see fit and see the collection as a list. But other than that, very happy.
UsedToBeNormal wrote...
It would be awesome if we could order manually our collections and favorites as we see fit and see the collection as a list. But other than that, very happy.

On the to-do list :)
YES!! exactly what we needed awesome Thank you.
Kisuka wrote...
phoenix-god-of-fire wrote...

Checking the box / selecting the collection in the list automatically adds it. I understand this may be confusing for some. I'll be adding a better visual that says the content has been added to your collection.

ahhhhh, i see. thank you. yes, i think taking a page out of youtube's book here and adding even a small visual that indicates successful addition would be beneficial in this regards
Ah, oh god, I am so happy about this idea and the fact that it was implemented. You guys rock! And I am also extremely happy about the visual notification that was added to lessen my noobish confusion. Thank you so much.

My only complaint at the moment... We have a limit on the number of collections we can have? Is that going to change in the future by any chance? Yes, I ask because I'm mildly OCD with my collection of smut, and I like to organize by author... But I might also just have way too many favourites.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Nice! Now I can organize my favorites now!
Yoshiookami Dark Flame Master
hope to see more development on this! ^^
i reached the limit on making collections so i hope you guys can update it sometime soon. i really like to collections option, it keep everything i like more organized
No more browsing through hundreds of doujins in search of an exact title I fail to recall at one moment. This addition is a godsend.
Added a confirmation message when you add / remove items to/from a collection.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Skywolfe wrote...
My only complaint at the moment... We have a limit on the number of collections we can have? Is that going to change in the future by any chance? Yes, I ask because I'm mildly OCD with my collection of smut, and I like to organize by author... But I might also just have way too many favourites.

He mentioned this earlier, and it might be subject to change in the future.

Kisuka wrote...
With Collections, you are able to add various doujinshi / manga / books into a collection you create. These collections appear on your profile and can be either public or private. You can name them whatever you want... Futanari Friday? At the moment there is a limit of ten collections per users.
Hopefully the limit increases, I've already reached it trying to condense my Favorites.
I absolutely adore this addition. Thank you very much. Helps keep my fapterial organized. Greatly appreciated, much obliged.
Scroll bar for collections would be nice. The recent NTR work(?) uploaded was fragmented. And yes, I'm lazy to put the fragments together. It feels collection is rendered slightly redundant by it since I would just go click on the author name and get the updated, non-fragmented list.
Pages Prev12345Next