What tv series are into right now?

Pages Prev12345Next
It's an old anime but recently I bought the complete series of .hack//SIGN and I'm really liking it. I will definitely watch the other .hack animes as well.
LAW AND ORDER: SVU because Ive been watching it since the beginning, and Marvel's Agents of SHIELD because...its awesome!
I started 12 Monkeys with my gf and then was trying to watch Helix, but Helix sort of getting boring after only a few episodes.
Oh! Hmm lately...
Well I REALLY love Star vs. the Forces of Evil right now <3333
and I'm also rewatching Batman: The Animated Series because you know, why not?
Oh yeah, new season of Game of Thrones coming out too! wooo
Empire at the moment. My love for rap and hip hop songs has reignited slowly because of this show.
Wizard Wars on SyFy. I love that show and this Troy Street Magic thing.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
wethair wrote...
Oh! Hmm lately...
Well I REALLY love Star vs. the Forces of Evil right now <3333
and I'm also rewatching Batman: The Animated Series because you know, why not?
Oh yeah, new season of Game of Thrones coming out too! wooo
ive never heard of the stars show. Whats it about? Ive started watching batman tas again as well.

Daredevil sooooonnnnn!!!!
glassesRcute Drakengardian
Recently caught up with Game of Thrones. Granted, I got into Fate/Zero first, so that helped me ease into what I was getting out of GoT. Can't wait for Season 5!

dundun-dun-dun-dundun-dun-dun-dundun
ShaggyJebus wrote...
Revender wrote...
I usually roam about channels in a mindless pattern, but I definitely enjoy watching Steven Universe.

That show is absolutely wonderful. I find myself singing the theme song to myself at random moments.

I wish I could plow Pearl. Is that wrong?

Very

Forum Image: https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t34.0-12/11131890_10153200922546870_1079904558_n.jpg?oh=4c4901c6a6b1c0f02c67c8b9cbd90bd2&oe=552AB7D3
Tsujoi wrote...
ive never heard of the stars show. Whats it about? Ive started watching batman tas again as well.

Oh it's a new Disney show. It might die (kinda like Motorcity did) if moved to XD exclusively, but I'm all about magical girls soo....that's why.
Maybe not everyone's cup of tea?

Oh Daredevil! One of the few figures from Marvel I really kinda liked, heh, I just have always tended to stick to DC so I'm a bit out of the loop. But I should always stay open, open!
wethair wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

Oh it's a new Disney show. It might die (kinda like Motorcity did) if moved to XD exclusively, but I'm all about magical girls soo....that's why.
Maybe not everyone's cup of tea?

Oh Daredevil! One of the few figures from Marvel I really kinda liked, heh, I just have always tended to stick to DC so I'm a bit out of the loop. But I should always stay open, open!

that seems like something I'd watch. I'll look it up once I'm done catching up with izombie.

Just finished Daredevil, which was very good. I just didn't like the finished costume and the last fight with the big bad.

I did enjoy all the easter eggs though. Stiltman legs, gladiator, bullseye, and elektra.
Tsujoi wrote...
that seems like something I'd watch. I'll look it up once I'm done catching up with izombie.

Just finished Daredevil, which was very good. I just didn't like the finished costume and the last fight with the big bad.

I did enjoy all the easter eggs though. Stiltman legs, gladiator, bullseye, and elektra.

Really?! That's great!
Hmm hmm, perhaps I will investigate this series as you (well besides the ending) have made sound very interesting! I'm always looking for new things to dig into.
wethair wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

Really?! That's great!
Hmm hmm, perhaps I will investigate this series as you (well besides the ending) have made sound very interesting! I'm always looking for new things to dig into.

Cool, it's probably the best, or at the very least top 3, comic book tv show imo. Definitely check it out if you have netflix.

Man, Constantine sounds like it's going to be canceled. It was an okay show and I thought it was for sure going to get a second season.
Tsujoi wrote...

Cool, it's probably the best, or at the very least top 3, comic book tv show imo. Definitely check it out if you have netflix.

Man, Constantine sounds like it's going to be canceled. It was an okay show and I thought it was for sure going to get a second season.

Oh! I think my friend has netflix, perhaps I'll pay a visit heh.
Hm yeah, feels like a lot of series are getting cut, but I suppose it's just how things work?
wethair wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

Oh! I think my friend has netflix, perhaps I'll pay a visit heh.
Hm yeah, feels like a lot of series are getting cut, but I suppose it's just how things work?

Yeah, that's true. Luckily that's the only show that I kinda watch that might get cancelled.

Just finished watching the latest episode of Community. I still enjoy it, glad it found a home on yahoo.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i just watched all the daredevil episodes in 2 days, and my friend is coming over tonight, and ima watch it again
The Venture Brothers, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, gravity falls,brickleberry, south park, walking dead, the simpsons, american dad.

as you can see im very mature.
Well now that Game of Thrones is back on the air, it just became the most important thing in my life.
House of Cards, anyone? :D Or rather, Kevin Spacey?
ShaggyJebus wrote...
Revender wrote...
I usually roam about channels in a mindless pattern, but I definitely enjoy watching Steven Universe.

That show is absolutely wonderful. I find myself singing the theme song to myself at random moments.

I wish I could plow Pearl. Is that wrong?

Nothing wrong with that, I too wish I could plow Pearl. My favorite character.
Pages Prev12345Next