What did you learn today?

The people on this website are interesting surprisingly enough. I honestly wish I had some friends like some of you.
VillagersUnite wrote...
The people on this website are interesting surprisingly enough. I honestly wish I had some friends like some of you.

You'd be surprised. A lot of us are seemingly normal people you wouldn't be able to pick out of a crowd.

On-Topic: I learned from my mother that I apparently have a very weird walk. Yet another thing for me to be self-conscious about. FML.
I learned that the dotesy girl at the café was infact not as pure as I assumed her to be. Now I will have to find a new girl who could potentionally become my pure bride.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
The persona series is Pokemon on crack.
I learned a whole new level of hatred.
Not learn, but was reminded of how crazy the shipping prices were here in Canada.
Always check restrooms for toilet paper before using them. :^(
tr0llpatr0l wrote...

Yikes. Did it end well?
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
tr0llpatr0l wrote...

Yikes. Did it end well?

Ehh, could've been worse. I called a friend to drop off some toilet paper. The only downside was that I had to wait 30 minutes for his arrival. I just sat there and killed time by surfing Fakku lol.

realest mvp I know
Today's, erm.. realization. Regarding an as-of-yet-to-be-translated (to English from Japanese) story, the project behind it is still somehow trapped in this state of being unfinished and has been for approximately 2 and a half years. It was during that time that the people eagerly awaiting its translation (including myself, but I read it later on) could have instead built a 2-month long set of Japanese knowledge in order to read it properly enough, given the actual simplicity of the text. That very process wouldn't even have to be a full-time commitment for it to work out, either. Ah, the things people won't do.
I learned apparently it is illegal to drive without shoes on or wearing those slip on shoes with no backs....But you can wear flip flops? I am confused.
KSP runs fine on my crappy old laptop.
I'm almost relatively decent-ish at playing 8-string guitar.
I am still too shy
PantsuHangLow Defender Of The Loli's
That various hobbies/readings aren't generally accepted everywhere lol.
That was quite hard for me to understand.
I learned that butterfly knife is not a type of butterfly.
I learned about duck penises/
I'll never be as huge as my pump; and my shoulder hurts and I want to lift iron.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Jessie with wet hair (and losing the OTT curl) is fucking hot.

Forum Image: http://a.pomf.se/cvxfng.jpg
Forum Image: http://a.pomf.se/jompmk.jpg
From software and Hidetaka Miyazaki have apparently made it a personal quest to include at least one NPC that is waifu material in every game they ever make.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I learned that Oreos are vegan. Just further proof that they are the greatest cookies ever made.