Rate the Last Movie You Saw

fury its an 8 out of 10 i liked it and was a great movie but as a ww2 buff the tank battles and the capabilities of their sherman is bs and outrageous
HimariNaruse Bandit of Cake
Latest Movie: Non-Stop

Non-Stop was fantastic, story was different, hadn't seen anything like it in a while. It had good suspense throughout most of it, it was fun trying to figure who was doing what while Liam Neeson texts the guy.

Rating: 9/10
Birdman

Fucking amazing. Watch it in the cinema if you can. Couldn't recommend more.

Kingsman

Meh. More brutal than your run of the mill action comedy. But that just made me uncomfortable.
The Interview 8/10 I found it funny and I watched it with kids which made it funnier cuz they kept busting out laughing for no reason at all. I made 20 bucks that night.
Fury - 9.5/10

I'm speechless. Historically accurate or not, it's the best and grittiest war movie I've ever seen.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://images.moviepostershop.com/52-pick-up-movie-poster-1986-1020233365.jpg

Really good flick, great villain.
The last movie I seen was the new Spongebob movie with a group of friends and my girlfriend. The movie was hilarious but the movie made absolutely no sense. Yes they get the Krabby Patty formula stolen so they go to the surface however it was a lot of stuff in between that was just random lol. I would advise that you take this movie with a grain of salt as it will not make any sense to you. But it will make you laugh. Overall I give the movie a good 4 out 5.
Badass-9/10

Badass 2: Badasses- 8.5/10

V/H/S 2- 8/10

Both Badass movies where pretty damn good and VHS 2 was pretty unsettling
Interstellar. Nolan outdid himself once again with this movie. The story while it was nothing new was still very much enjoyable and the cast was phenomenal. The effects were just awesome, and I was just surprised at how little CGI was used in the film (seeing as how the movie takes place in space I was expecting a boatload of CGI). The soundtrack kicked in at just the right moments and the emotions this movie evoked in me were just incredible. The last time I actually cried when I saw a movie was back in 2006 when I first saw A.I., and that was only at the ending of that movie. Interstellar brought tears to my eyes at least 4 times and at the end where Coop finally returns to see Murph I just broke down and just spent the rest of the movie wiping away the tears.

Effects: Nolan Tier (Minimal CGI, Great practical effects)
Soundtrack: Always kicked in at the right moments
Cast: I personally don't like McConaughey too much but in this movie he did pretty well
Story/Emotions: The story and emotions sucked me in to the point where I literally did not care about the science mumble jumble (couldn't make sense of any of it anyway)

5/5: With the shit load of sequels remakes and adaptions on the big screen it's really something else to see an original story. May Nolan outdo himself once again with his next film.
Hansel & Gretel Witchhunters

Ran on TV, I'm happy I didn't waste money on it. I wish I could unsee it. 1/10
Fury - 9/10
Interstellar - 9/10
Black Hawk Down - An always enjoyable rewatch/10
Django Unchained - 8/10
CHAPPiE - 9/10 where's my District 9 sequel?
How to Train a Dragon 2 - 9/10

I would say this was maybe one of the best animated movies I seen in years. It did so much right that I almost wanted to give it a 10. It pulled at your emotions, but at the same time lighted the mood with comedy. Makes your laugh then puts you to tears. Now only issue I had was really the main villain really felt like he was thrown in instead of giving him more of a backstory.
L.A. Confidential - 3½/5

Was pretty entertaining movie, kept me interested the whole 2+ hours and i do enjoy these older movies almost more when compared to the CGI filled brain dead scripts with totally talentless actors. A good watch.
I just watched two on Sunday.

Nocturna gets a 9/10
So adorable. It had a great soundtrack and the plot twist was great.

Pan's Labyrinth gets a 10/10
I'm so sad that it took me this long to watch this movie. So magical and twisted and beautiful.
Hector and The Search for Happiness 9/10- fantastic movie! Simon Pegg blew me away in this one!
Anabelle > 6/10 Kept me tense but the horror is the same old shit
Taken 3- 7.5/10

The Man With The Iron Fists 2- 6/10
Invictus - 4/5

Really good and emotional movie, good cinematography, good acting and good director. The build up to the end could have maybe made little better (or not), but it doesn't kill the movie at all, most know the story anyway before watching it. Recommended.
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Furious 7: 7/10. A little too much focus on feels and less on a good action story. Probably understandable, but that's what I think.

Bound: A bondage flick with Charisma Carpenter. 3/10 (6 points for Charisma Carpenter's fake, naked boobs, and -3 points for crappy story/dumb portrayal of BDSM scenes/Just plain bad acting).
To spare you the rest of the movie, here's the best part.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://s15.postimg.org/uyzmw396j/0006_6_X6_X.jpg
Literally just finished Need for Speed like 3 minutes ago. I thought it would suck but actually it was pretty good. Still doesnt beat the Fast movies in terms of story but meh it was nice.