WWE WRESTLING

Okay, Mania predictions; who's gonna win? And what unconfirmed matches are gonna happen?

BOLD PREDICTIONS START HERE

1. Roman Reigns will beat Lesnar (obvs.) and Rollins will cash in. Whether or not Rollins walks out the champ depends on how they play Randy Orton's return.

2. I predict a fatal 4 way (probably no DQ) for the IC title between Dean Ambrose, Bad News Barrett, R-Truth and Dolph Ziggler. I'm thinkin Dean wins, but there's a 50/50 chance he drops the title the next night on RAW

3. Rusev will drop the US title cleanly, probably to Cena (hopefully to Ryback or some other emerging face, or (fingers cross) a returning Kurt Angle)

4. Cesaro and Kidd will hold on to the tag team titles

5. Paige will win the Divas championship and then cut a promo acknowledging #GiveDivasAChance the next night on RAW

6. Daniel Bryan will put on a good match no matter who he faces and Roman Reigns haters will bitch relentlessly about Bryan not being in the title match

7. Mizdow will eliminate Miz from the Battle Royale and there's a good chance he wins it.

8. Bray Wyatt will retire the Undertaker and everyone will agree the streak shouldn't have ended last year.

9. Sting will beat Triple H and everyone will agree that this match should've happened about 10 years ago.

10. Stardust will retire Golddust and will hold one of the midcard belts sometime this year.

So what do you think? Tell me if I'm right or wrong and give me your own bold predictions for Wrestlemania
HAven't watched wrestling since, like forever. Last I watched was that WM where the Main Event was John Cena vs HBK instead of Batista vs Undertaker (which according to the Royal Rumble rules should be the main event). Then Cena won and I said fuck it. Then the next year someone told me he won the Royal Rumble and I was glad I stopped watching it.
I hope Roman wins. Can't watch Mania, but Raw. Thought there'd be a feud starting between him and Bryan. Even though I don't really like Bryan both make a fairly good team (best teams are comprised of rivals). I hope Rollins gets his package for being a bitch and Cesaro too. When I first saw him I thought he was cool, because he speaks German (He's having a minishow on the german RAW), but he's with Authority as far as I have seen, so he could go back to the alps.

I really wish I could see Sting fight, I'm afraid it's his retirement, otherwise I'd be happy if he came to RAW, because his showoffs are awesome.
Soooo.....who thinks wrasslemania is gonna suck?
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Heard Rousey was at WM wearing an over 9000 shirt. That's pretty cool, I wonder what other geeky things she is into? Besides Pokemon and DBZ.
Soo........anyone know why shamus won the MITB?
swordmanXIII FAKKU's Breaker
Thoughts on Night of Champions? I would personally say that the show was better then most. I how ever think, that the finishes did disappoint.