One insignificant thing that made your day better

Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Got an extra 6 and half hours in at work. More pay is always nice.
Got to sleep as much as i wanted.
Budweiser. I got some. My dad is off tomorrow so he won't have to go to bed early. We're going to sit back, get drunk, and hang out.

Should be fun. Usually is.

------------
Since nobody posted thier thing today, I'll extend my post.

Drunk dad is fun dad. Lost all my chocolate kisses though (they were thousand dollars). I suck at monopoly. So yeah last was fun.

Today Cherry and I got to see a special bonding moment between the twins. It was cute... It was awkward for us to just stand there silent and watch as... the background turned to a blurry mess vibrantly soft colors and big bubbles floated along the sides of the screen, while the camera focused on their faces in beautiful lighting. And chibi versions of Cherry and me are just standing in the corner with blank blushing faces And oversized sweat drops. (Best metaphor I could come up with anyway)

We just left them to cuddle on my bed afterwards. They're still there sleeping and holding each other close. (Naked I think. They had no shirts and I saw no bra on Lemon's back)
Cherry and I are sleeping on the couches tonight it seems.
Randomly met a fellow Fakku-er in Aslak2's channel on twitch.
I have a girlfriend.
The nasty medicine I ate made my stomach better, hopefully I get over this flu soon.
Close family friends came by for a visit. They picked up a stray puppy (Black and whit Border Collie...SO CUTE!) and on there way back home they thought it be nice to show us. I was the first one he let pet him and he seemed to trust me. Made mah day to see a bad thing go good
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I got Dragonball Xenoverse today. I need to learn to block. I'm on the Cell saga and barely made through the first fight. Seem to have adopted a hit-and-run method of play with both Strike and Ki Supers.

Also it's my birthday.
Gravity cat wrote...

Also it's my birthday.

Spoiler:

In the tune of Ode to Joy's chorus or something

Happy birthday! Happy birthday!
Why did you not in-vite me?
Happy birthday! Happy birthday!
So excited! Have, to pee!

One year older
And, one year wiser
And, one more year that you get cake
So Happy birthday! Happy birthday!
Cut that cake and let's, party!

As for me...not much.
As for Lemon and Lime though... They will be moving into thier own apartment nearby. its like a 4 minute drive or a 20 minute walk.

The twins will always be welcome back to either my place or Cherry's house should things go wrong.

Cherry and I have actually been invited to move in with them, at least to try it out. We just might take them up on that offer. While the twins were bunking between Cherry's place and my house, and with how often Cherry and I slept together, it might as well have been like we lived together. The past half a year or so
jmason Curious and Wondering
Four yolks, two eggs.
Amazing night with friends and a not so voluntary sort of... Molestation hahahahaha
I ate a bagel... LIKE A BOSS.
More SLEEP (because of easter holidays)
Getting online and seeing the fakku april fools post. A small thing (although i know it is big for the site) really perked up my day.
Made yet another character on Dragonball Xenoverse.

I went through a few before finally settling on one, which was a male Majin. But I got sick of the sight of it, deleted it and went for a female majin, which I named "Wyefuu"

Spoiler:
Misspelling of "Waifu", with a side reference to Majin Buu with the two u's

Had to grind to get it back to the level the male Majin was, since I haven't unlocked the extra slots yet (which you apparently get for beating the storyline). And apparently story mission progress and items you own are account-bound, not character-bound.
Cherry's parents gave the twins 400 dollars for getting furniture from some thrift stores. They were happy to. They're awesome!

Twins have already got their stuff in there. It's pretty empty right now but it won't be soon. We've got a good plan for the living room. Gonna be fun I think, all of this designing and stuff.
Got free Starbucks. Awesome stuff.
Gravity cat wrote...
Made yet another character on Dragonball Xenoverse.

I went through a few before finally settling on one, which was a male Majin. But I got sick of the sight of it, deleted it and went for a female majin, which I named "Wyefuu"

Spoiler:
Misspelling of "Waifu", with a side reference to Majin Buu with the two u's

Had to grind to get it back to the level the male Majin was, since I haven't unlocked the extra slots yet (which you apparently get for beating the storyline). And apparently story mission progress and items you own are account-bound, not character-bound.

She is now level 43. Not bad for 2 game sessions. Blasted through the Cell and Buu sagas. Struggling with the fight with Whis and Beerus at the moment. Barely managed to take Beerus down, but Whis was practically at full health and I'd used my Healing Capsules. Time to grind the Buu missions a bit more.

Also, at work I got told that I'm one of the few who works for my money. Not entirely true since the others do as well, but it made me feel good that the effort I make is getting noticed. I get bored if I don't find myself shit to do. Usually I just end up tidying up or repricing things I notice are the wrong price when people buy stuff.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Fuck work, and fuck my boss.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Tsamari wrote...
Fuck work, and fuck my boss.

Grats on the sex (unless you posted in the wrong thread).