Multi tag search NOTE

623 FAKKU QA
So, since "how do i multi tag search" topics are made at least once a month, I think a little tiny note should be put directly next to the search button.

Example (I did this in MSpaint):
Forum Image: http://a.pomf.se/myuesl.png

So that's a rough example, but a little bit of text that is a simple hyperlink that leads to the release thread about Multi Tag Searching. I could see it being a little aesthetically unpleasing, but it might help and I can't imagine it would be too difficult to code. And, even if just "Multi Tag" is too cryptic for someone, I'm sure curiosity would set in, they'd click it, and then they'd forever know what that button did.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
623 wrote...
So, since "how do i multi tag search" topics are made at least once a month

You had me at "so"
Waar FAKKU Moderator
I think we just need an updated FAQ, and everyone should just link it rather than answer the questions that are covered in there.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Do people not learn about Boolean anymore.
A multi tag search sounds reasonable because ,every month or so there
comes a new tag and ....... there aRE TO MUCH TAGS !
i had the idea of a tag system to make the search easier like this
for example
made up story:

Guy wants fuck his mother`s ass,neighbor woman sees wants too, her daughter has crush on guy and she too wants sex.

1.ANAL Guys fetish is all about anal or ass
2.INCEST his ideal ass happens to be his mothers
3.HOUSEWIFE neighbor women sees wants piece of cake
4.DARKSKIN neighbors daughter has crush on guy and darkskin

like this a 4 tag system what do you think??
623 FAKKU QA
KingRAIJIN wrote...
A multi tag search sounds reasonable because ,every month or so there
comes a new tag and ....... there aRE TO MUCH TAGS !
i had the idea of a tag system to make the search easier like this
for example
made up story:

Guy wants fuck his mother`s ass,neighbor woman sees wants too, her daughter has crush on guy and she too wants sex.

1.ANAL Guys fetish is all about anal or ass
2.INCEST his ideal ass happens to be his mothers
3.HOUSEWIFE neighbor women sees wants piece of cake
4.DARKSKIN neighbors daughter has crush on guy and darkskin

like this a 4 tag system what do you think??

Wow wow wow. You can already multi tag search. That's what this thread is about. No one knows it and I'm suggesting a NOTE be put near the search bar that links to the thread about multi tag searching. Did you not read my OP?

https://www.fakku.net/forums/front-page-news/multi-tag-search
TrueYukiNagato Kyon-kun, denwa~
Hmmm.... I find it very strange Fakku doesn't have multi tag search. Very good idea.
623 FAKKU QA
TrueYukiNagato wrote...
Hmmm.... I find it very strange Fakku doesn't have multi tag search. Very good idea.

It does. It's just people don't know about it, which is why I'm suggesting this little note thing.

https://www.fakku.net/forums/front-page-news/multi-tag-search
TrueYukiNagato wrote...
Hmmm.... I find it very strange Fakku doesn't have multi tag search.

You're joking right?
Gravity cat wrote...
TrueYukiNagato wrote...

You're joking right?

Why would I be joking? I think a multi tag search feature would be awesome on Fakku.
TrueYukiNagato wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
TrueYukiNagato wrote...

You're joking right?

Why would I be joking? I think a multi tag search feature would be awesome on Fakku.

Because you've misunderstood and/or skimmed the thread.

Multitag searching already exists and has done for a while. This thread is suggesting to make it more obvious to people that it exists, so they can stop asking for what's already there.
Gravity cat wrote...
Spoiler:
TrueYukiNagato wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
TrueYukiNagato wrote...

You're joking right?

Multitag searching already exists and has done for a while. This thread is suggesting to make it more obvious to people that it exists, so they can stop asking for what's already there.

I don't believe you. You're telling me, if I search "vanilla forced" in the search bar, on the top of this website, I will get results with both vanilla and forced tags? Ridiculous, the technology simply isn't there yet.
TrueYukiNagato wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Spoiler:
TrueYukiNagato wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
TrueYukiNagato wrote...

You're joking right?

I don't believe you. You're telling me, if I search "vanilla forced" in the search bar, on the top of this website, I will get results with both vanilla and forced tags? Ridiculous, the technology simply isn't there yet.

Considering it's April 1st I have a feeling you're fucking with me.
Gravity cat wrote...
Spoiler:
TrueYukiNagato wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Spoiler:
TrueYukiNagato wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
TrueYukiNagato wrote...

You're joking right?

Considering it's April 1st I have a feeling you're fucking with me.

It doesn't work, just checked. https://www.fakku.net/search/vanilla%20forced%20loli%20bara
TrueYukiNagato wrote...
It doesn't work, just checked. https://www.fakku.net/search/vanilla%20forced%20loli%20bara

Get out.
It'd be easier to have the rules (and notes) in the post reply page like it used to be every time than to make a sticky that (unfortunately) no one will read.
Yes I do miss seeing it.
623 FAKKU QA
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
It'd be easier to have the rules (and notes) in the post reply page like it used to be every time than to make a sticky that (unfortunately) no one will read.
Yes I do miss seeing it.

Oh shit, I remember that now. That actually would be a good place to put things again. Be kind of like a loading screen with random hints.