What to do...

Pages Prev12
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Have sex with the plastic beautiful women.
Be the next international pop sensation.
Start your very own anti-goverment organization and beat up any thugs around ur area.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Note to Self : Never, EVER, enter a single elim tournament again. That shit to short bruh.

Excited on leaving to the PI tomorrow. Anyone there hit me up. Be in the Quezon City area.
sakabato24 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Meanwhile at op's house.

Eat a bag of dicks <3

Dick mail
sakabato24 wrote...
Note to Self : Never, EVER, enter a single elim tournament again. That shit to short bruh.

Excited on leaving to the PI tomorrow. Anyone there hit me up. Be in the Quezon City area.

oh god damn didn't think you'd be back here
sakabato24 World Warrior
In Bataan and Subic Bay for this week. I am going to Imperium ESport bar in Pasig for Smash this weekend and SF next weekend though. Be in the PI till the 27th.
sakabato24 wrote...
In Bataan and Subic Bay for this week. I am going to Imperium ESport bar in Pasig for Smash this weekend and SF next weekend though. Be in the PI till the 27th.

Yes well it's sunny in Malta, the cutest island in the whole Mediterranean and I just took 2 buses back and forth to the other side of town to go to an interview (the third for this job). My life is awesome too OKAY?

Spoiler:
Someone save me pls
Say some shit about Kim Jong Un. You're in SOUTH Korea! You'll be fine!
sakabato24 wrote...

Oh I think I can try and find that place, provided I don't actually get lazy.
Pages Prev12