Hello fellow fappers

Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/ba8X5GS.gif
So, uhm ... I'm a bit nervous about talking to people who are here for the same reason I am. I'm 18 yo and currently unemployed and not a student. I'm constantly playing video games, watching anime and browsing this beautiful site. My top 3 favourite tags are Vanilla, Incest and Loli. I'm hoping to meet friends that I can share these interests with, yes, even the lewd ones. X3
Welcome to Fakku.
_hakase_ wrote...

So, uhm ... I'm a bit nervous about talking to people who are here for the same reason I am. I'm 18 yo and currently unemployed and not a student. I'm constantly playing video games, watching anime and browsing this beautiful site. My top 3 favourite tags are Vanilla, Incest and Loli. I'm hoping to meet friends that I can share these interests with, yes, even the lewd ones. X3

Sounds like my life, except I'm a college student. Community college really isn't that bad. I haven't had to sacrifice much free time at all. But maybe that's just me lol.

Welcome to Fakku! I see you're a fan of the professor lol. I'm currently watching Nichijou myself. It's a really underrated comedy if you ask me.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
_hakase_ wrote...
I'm a bit nervous about talking to people who are here for the same reason I am.

Why? If we've all got common interests it's not like we're going to bite.

My favourite tags (if we're going by the ones on F!) are Kemonomimi (catgirls especially), stockings, vanilla, creampies, cheating, chubby, housewife, incest, monster girl, Netorare/Netori and childhood friends. Also partial to a futa.

I work but I'm only a part-timer on a shift-work basis. Get minimum 8 hours/week.