New Workout Plan Selection

Xillia Full Time Waifu.
So it's been 3 months of using this plan I made and it's time to switch up since my body's adapted to doing these excersises.

My plan always includes 20 minutes of high interval cardio. So I'd like some suggestions for what to do for strength training. I'll give a list of things I do so you guys have an idea of what to suggest as alternatives. I'd also like some new ab workouts to do since crunches are a bitch.

Note that I alway use an Elevation Training Mask in my workouts, so they're really short and intense.

70lb EZ Bar curls. (3 Sets of 12 reps *pretty much everything*)
35lb Dumbbell Hammer Curls
625lb Leg Press Machine
45lb Dumbbell shoulder press
145lb Chest Fly Machine
500lb Calf Raise Machine

Thanks Guys~
Xillia wrote...
So it's been 3 months of using this plan I made and it's time to switch up since my body's adapted to doing these excersises.

My plan always includes 20 minutes of high interval cardio. So I'd like some suggestions for what to do for strength training. I'll give a list of things I do so you guys have an idea of what to suggest as alternatives. I'd also like some new ab workouts to do since crunches are a bitch.

Note that I alway use an Elevation Training Mask in my workouts, so they're really short and intense.

70lb EZ Bar curls. (3 Sets of 12 reps *pretty much everything*)
35lb Dumbbell Hammer Curls
625lb Leg Press Machine
45lb Dumbbell shoulder press
145lb Chest Fly Machine
500lb Calf Raise Machine

Thanks Guys~

Hmm, try Russian twists or ab pulldowns on cables. That'll give you what you're looking for. I'd also try switching bicep exercises up to shock the muscle. Go light one week and go heavy another week. I'd also try incline dumbell curls, warning they hurt and you shouldn't go too heavy, or spider curls. Even zottman curls or reverse curls can hit the forearms and biceps to hit two muscles out. But you seem pretty strong, so you should know what volume and weight helps you out. But I'd do HIIT training with enough reps you can go that set, with a light weight for that shock. But be careful doing the same routine. Muscles notice that shit quickly.
Chris96faps_xD Fakku Slave 23
free weights are the way to go. from what you put it seems like you have strong legs so defiantly start pumping out some squats and deadlifts. those are like two of the main holy trinity of gains, not including the benchpress