[Mobile] Soccer Spirits

I understand why you can't. But i still wish you could customize formation. I keep wanting to run a 2-4-4 formation. Not a fan of 3 forwards formatioms.
200 free crystals for anyone that logs in. Almost spent them as soon as I got them when I remembered I could wait until I get 300 and get an additional free draw.

Don't forget that you can now, for 10 crystals, buy via the shop 3 games in space time that rewards 6* penguins. Difficulty is set on easy so they're basically giving you 3 6* penguins of the element of your choosing for 10 crystals.
Seriously the way crystals are so easily to get is one thing I love about this game. At no point do I feel like I am about to be out of gold cause I got like 1500 crystals to use. Also I agree with wishing an option to pick a formation. I would like a 2-4-4 formation and since you use a friend for certain things I could pick a forward friend on certain things.
623 FAKKU QA
tmw you pull a 5 star from a friendship draw lol Too bad she was just a scouter. Gave me 15 free lodging spaces though. Also, on that note, since you don't have to be max level to evolve anymore, is there any point to leveling trainers, sponsers, and scouters? Their active skill ranks up when they evolve and their passive ranks up with superb training.
How is this game compared to Ishtaria? I tried out the guest play and was put off by the fact it semed to be much more...interactive (faster paced)? Can I play this while multi-tasking like I do with Ishtaria? It looks more battery intensive than Ishtaria too, and that's saying something.
623 FAKKU QA
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
How is this game compared to Ishtaria? I tried out the guest play and was put off by the fact it semed to be much more...interactive (faster paced)? Can I play this while multi-tasking like I do with Ishtaria? It looks more battery intensive than Ishtaria too, and that's saying something.

It definitely is more battery intensive, which is unfortunate. However, regarding the multi-tasking, there's an "auto mode" you can put on after you beat a level that essentially just lets the AI play for you. I use it all the time and it's great for farming experience or whatever.

Not gonna lie, I got bored of Ishtaria real fast and this game is definitely more fun. Add in the fact that it's super generous with gem stuff, gold, and stamina, and it's hardly a contest. I'll put it this way: every 2-ish days, you get a free rare draw.
623 wrote...
How is this game compared to Ishtaria? I tried out the guest play and was put off by the fact it seemed to be much more...interactive (faster paced)? Can I play this while multi-tasking like I do with Ishtaria? It looks more battery intensive than Ishtaria too, and that's saying something.

It definitely is more battery intensive, which is unfortunate. However, regarding the multi-tasking, there's an "auto mode" you can put on after you beat a level that essentially just lets the AI play for you. I use it all the time and it's great for farming experience or whatever.

Not gonna lie, I got bored of Ishtaria real fast and this game is definitely more fun. Add in the fact that it's super generous with gem stuff, gold, and stamina, and it's hardly a contest. I'll put it this way: every 2-ish days, you get a free rare draw.

Hmm...maybe I'll give it another shot then sometime in the future. I think part of the reason I was put off with it wasn't completely the pace of it, but the fact that it plays in a landscape mode. Everything looked much more cramped. I'll try it out on my tablet and see how it goes from there.

Are events as common as they are in Ishtaria? Group raids, pvp etc. Oh right, and do I have to make a google+ account or can I make an account with that hive thing?
623 FAKKU QA
623 wrote...
How is this game compared to Ishtaria? I tried out the guest play and was put off by the fact it seemed to be much more...interactive (faster paced)? Can I play this while multi-tasking like I do with Ishtaria? It looks more battery intensive than Ishtaria too, and that's saying something.

Hmm...maybe I'll give it another shot then sometime in the future. I think part of the reason I was put off with it wasn't completely the pace of it, but the fact that it plays in a landscape mode. Everything looked much more cramped. I'll try it out on my tablet and see how it goes from there.

Are events as common as they are in Ishtaria? Group raids, pvp etc. Oh right, and do I have to make a google+ account or can I make an account with that hive thing?

I know what you mean with it looking cramped, but once you get used to it, you hardly notice. As for events, they have them regularly, but they don't seem as played up I guess? It's kind of just like "Hey there's a new boss in town." At least in my short experience. PVP is always available and you can just make a hive account. Also, enter Sysreq as a referral to get bonuses for you and me.
623 wrote...
623 wrote...

I know what you mean with it looking cramped, but once you get used to it, you hardly notice. As for events, they have them regularly, but they don't seem as played up I guess? It's kind of just like "Hey there's a new boss in town." At least in my short experience. PVP is always available and you can just make a hive account. Also, enter Sysreq as a referral to get bonuses for you and me.

Cool, I'll check it out after the current event in AoI is done. Tomorrow is the last day and it's going to be brutal.
Updating my team (5395 rating):
Spoiler:
Special trained Blue Dragon into a 5*
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/heDXG/ded2b9aa60.jpg

I thought the rainbow elemental fight was too much of a pain for me to win until I actually read up on how to beat them. Makes them much more doable. Extreme evolving doesn't seem like a distant dream anymore (Really want Latios extreme evolved).

Definitely better on a tablet but I got used to playing it on my 4" android too. Also, you'll love the game. Indeed it's more interactive and you can't auto your way trough the main quest line at first but I think that's what makes it fun. I rarely auto since unless your team is OP as hell you won't be able to complete some quest requirements like beating the opponent under a time limit.
Hentanize wrote...
Spoiler:

What rank are you? lol 5395 I am up to rank 44 and still with a low 4000 rating. Let alone how you get the goalie as 4 star? That player I have and evolved and only 3 stars?

Btw if anyone wants to add me to friend list my nickname is Zusia.
blinkgirl211 wrote...
Hentanize wrote...
Spoiler:

What rank are you? lol 5395 I am up to rank 44 and still with a low 4000 rating. Let alone how you get the goalie as 4 star? That player I have and evolved and only 3 stars?

Btw if anyone wants to add me to friend list my nickname is Zusia.

if you special train you can boost the Stars (aka level cap) of a card. But the materials are hard to get and resets the lvl of the card. It's different from evolving.
I'm rank 47 currently. If I had a few ranks more I'd be using Isillia instead of the current goalie. And yes as mentioned above, I special trained him and Blue Dragon (fully superb as well). Since it's easy to get 6* penguins atm, special training is pretty much doable if you have spare cards.

One thing I used to misunderstand about special training: The tutorial shows you this:

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/hfnQR/b8ec23a5f2.jpg

I used to believe you needed 4 of the SAME player but that's wrong, you only need 4 of the same element (different from the element of the player you're special training).

You can also use Meras instead of players for special training. 3* Meras are for 3* players and under. Used two meras on my goalie.
hnnngggg

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/htLwQ/71aa4c53dc.jpg

My first extreme evo and I absolutely love the art which I believe is the best non pervy one.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/htLBE/517f59254e.jpg
I actually find that funny cause I just had 2 friend requests from People using her as there Ace.

But the art is very nice in a non ecchi way.
If there was a time to work on getting extreme evolutions, it's now. Swirlies are easy to get via boss points. This week is Lightning boss so I got all the materials I need and happily got:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/hvEwp/8c6a091b4d.jpg

Had to switch to an inferior goalie to fit her in the team though :S.
I still have hard time beating anything outside of the easy evolution one....don't know what I do wrong
blinkgirl211 wrote...
I still have hard time beating anything outside of the easy evolution one....don't know what I do wrong

I just started doing the very hard ones. Easier than expected but needs a bit of luck. My team is 5108. The other team isn't very hard with only 51 health (but high defence and attack). If you get the ball right away you can just one shot Pen and pass/shoot. The reason you need luck is the freaking 1600 reflexes. But the efficiency in getting the evo mats is way better. Even if you do 50% win rate, one 4* evo is 7 3* evo's. Not to mention the 5* drop rate.

Also Username is Troii
I myself recently started doing Hell difficulty for the elementals and luck does play a part. Speed is the most important one to win these in my opinion since, like mentioned above, you can one shot the keeper with anyone as long as you got the initiative. It's always harder against an element your players are weak against.

Also, funny. Ever since I put extreme Hildegard as Ace, I always got 26 friend requests, mostly by other fellow extreme cards.
623 FAKKU QA
I'm trying to remember something: when you special train, does the card lose their superb training and clovers?

Also, I want to reiterate my question: since you can evolve at any level now, is it essentially pointless to level up scouters, trainers, and sponsors?