So how'd you meet you BF/GF?

Pages Prev1234Next
This is a story about me and my ex... I hope you don't mind. I broke up with my first girlfriend and the only person that I have dated 2 years ago (heh, I'm lesbian) but we met at school in like, 3rd grade. We only became friends in my highschool freshman year and we started dating a few months after my 19th birthday or so. She is goth and pretty introverted and I am bubbly, girly and easily excitible. It didn't work out so well and we only dated for 6 months. I loved her a lot so it really hurt me and I didn't get over it until 2 months later. :c
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
My last girlfriend of 2 years, at my high schools anime club. Boo yah
We started dating a little over 5 months after we graduated
aspiradream wrote...
This is a story about me and my ex... I hope you don't mind. I broke up with my first girlfriend and the only person that I have dated 2 years ago (heh, I'm lesbian) but we met at school in like, 3rd grade. We only became friends in my highschool freshman year and we started dating a few months after my 19th birthday or so. She is goth and pretty introverted and I am bubbly, girly and easily excitible. It didn't work out so well and we only dated for 6 months. I loved her a lot so it really hurt me and I didn't get over it until 2 months later. :c

There there... I'm sorry it didn't work out. If she's the only person you've dated, then your time together was a valuable experience. Don't be afraid to give your heart to people you love. I think when you weigh the six months you were happy against the two months you suffered, it was worth it, wouldn't you agree? I hope you have a wonderful and lasting relationship soon.

As for me, I sadly haven't dated IRL. I had two relationships online, but I never got the chance to "meet" either of them. I've met a few hopefuls here in college, but none of them seem to be panning out, at the moment. It would be nice to experience love face-to-face someday soon...
I've meet mine from school from a friend of a friend.I asked her have anyone said you look like a cute loli,she looked at me funny and asked me what that was.I replied don't worry about what it means just understand cute.turns to find out she was older than she looked .me and her started talking and we started dating.
met through a friend in college named asshole mike.
asshole mike's friend, Ben, was really different from me but understood so much about what i felt and had to deal with day-to-day that i started to become attracted. i talked to him a loooot over about a month or two, but always tried to dismiss it as just being friends in my head. he never asked me out. it was just one evening i asked him to come up to my room to read manga and poke fun at retarded hentai stories on fakku. i was cosplaying in neko-schoolgirl, and he opened the door to me sitting on my bed with my fakku books and ipad open. i was thinking "i've never had sex before. it's kind of intimidating, but if it's him, i know he'll listen and take it slow and be careful not to hurt me" so i asked him to have a 1-night-stand with me. he actually was like "ehh, can we not? i don't know if i should." and finally went "okay it's just sex okay? not a relationship"

this was actually following a time when i started practicing on myself with toys. first time actually. but as i played more, i got more and more aware of things my bottom half wanted. lol. and that's why the 1-night stand idea popped into my head in the first place.

afterwards, i hadn't gotten enough. and had another 1-night stand. I didn't want to admit i liked him that way. i tried pretty darn hard not to cuddle up with him or kiss or any really intimate stuff, but i kinda failed and ended up curling up next to him on his bed the 2nd night and basked in his warmth. he and his ex broke up at about that time (apparently they were about to break up anyways so i didn't just NTR his ex.)

but yeah, flash forward 2 year, here i am. we're still together and reading fakku every so often. lol
She was helping me out alot playing Diablo 2 online. I had just bought the game, and I was really bad at it. Still am. After about a month, we found out that we lived 2 blocks away from each other, so we met up in real llife at Geek.Kon here in Madison, WI. That was last summer.

A few months later, my roommate (at the time) was moving out, and her lease was about to end. I suggested she move in with me as a joke. But she was cool with the idea, cause it meant she would pay way less rent than before.

About a week after the move, when she finally finished unpacking, and since it was New Years Eve, we celebrated with alcohol, pizza, and video games. We woke up the next morning naked in my bedroom.

My first thought was 'Oh shit.' But then she said "I REGRET NOTHING!" Or something like that. And we've been serious ever since, for 3 months now.
We met in Skout, I got interested in her smile since, I've had bad experiences in my past and I've rarely smiled because of those experiences. We chatted for a while then became close asking me if I could wait for 4 years before I could become her boyfriend since she was moving to another country. Until a few days later she just asked me to be her boyfriend. I said okay, and well there's been some up and downs here and there but been going steady for 2 months I guess?
my first proper relationship occurred because of tumblr believe it or not, aha!
Craigslist >_> I met my girlfriend on there because posted that I was looking for something. FWB or someone to talk to in my area or anything haha. She was my first and so far last girlfriend though, she broke up with me a few months ago. V_V I have trouble meeting people like in person so I have an easier time getting to know someone online and then meeting if possible. But when it comes to trying to ask people out in person or something I just can't do it. >_> But yeah craigslist worked for me xD good relationship for about 3 years and don't regret it.
I met my boyfriend at college, I was trying avoid one of my friend and I run into him later on that day, he was sitting with this guy I thought was cute and I couldn't turn around they already saw me so I said hello, we all sat down and we talk about art and Anime and video games and then I told him I really like hentai he said he didn't like hentai and I was very surprised because who doesn't like hentai. That made me even more attracted to him ( because I knew he was lying)so I was started to hanging out with him and my other friend like every other day, I was really scared to ask him out because he was white and was black and didn't know if he into black girls, but we have a lot of things incommon. So when he call me to meet him up somewhere in college,I was really excited but he canceled because he was sick and then he the second meet up plan again butt he is car broken down. So he messaged me on Facebook askng if I like to him and I said yes. And we're very happy for two years now.

I apologize for any grammar mistakes :3
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
CaffeLatte~ wrote...
My dream is to one day visit this thread in the future and answer this question. ã… ã… 
Never had one :(

i was usually (still am) the guy that did the most random shit and was the clown/idiot/freak who always made people laugh. but because of that i never really got to hang out with girls and i have 0 idea how to approach one.

also if i want a GF,but i want one with common interest. not just someone because she looks good.
one that likes to game, watch anime and is into hentai or furry shit(somone that isnt afraid to show herself).
but to find such a person is really hard.
and even if you find people like that it would still be hard to have a connection with each other.

but looking at what typ of guy i am and how shy i am around girls i guess it while take a while IF i find one someday
Ah! Why am I sharing?! I met the love of my life in my math class. At first, I was indifferent to her, but I had a thing for small packages so I always thought she was pretty. I wasn't the nicest kid when I was younger, in fact, my friends and I were often told to die by most of the popular group. We were heroes to nerds of all kinds though. Anyway, I treated her like I treated everyone else, with an apathetic look and personality. Turns out, she found my "don't give a shit attitude" different from everyone else she ever met. She was a really reserved girl, so a fool like me must have been totally foreign to her. She always asked me to hang out with her and of course I complied. I found her to be very charming. Even so, I had no romantic feelings for her. I don't know when it happened exactly, but in the course of spending every day and lunch with her, I guess I just sorta fell in love. On the day school ended, my friends all made convenient excuses to leave us two alone in the park where we had a "School's Over" party. I was pushing her on the swing because she begged me like she always does. She knows she looks childish and she takes advantage of it when she's with people she knows, acting as cute as she can to get her way. Well, as I was swinging her, I admitted I liked her. I never felt so embarrassed my entire life. There was a dead silence for the longest time and I thought I seriously fucked up. Was I ever surprised when she said she liked me back. Ever since then, we've been together. I've become a much nicer and less bitter person all thanks to her. Come this July, it'll be six whole years since we started dating.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
I just started dating this super cute asian dude, Ryan, and we met a MTG tourny. he comes over and we just play magic, and hook up on my couch or watch criminal minds. He dosent like anime all that much, but thought my Fakku books were pretty cool. hes kind of perfect actually
I met my boy friend in Graduate School.

It was just a normal day at MIT.
But it wasn't.
I walked into the classroom and saw a new student.
"My name is Sean. Sean Tsuzaki. Nice to meet you. He sat down in the seat next to mine, and like every other day, I hopped in the same seat that I had always resided in. The lecture was amusing as always, but Sean was slightly distracting. He was listening well, but there was something about him. After English had finished, I asked him if he wanted a tour of the campus. He agreed to my offer. After the quick show around, we got some coffee. And thats how it all started.
I met my girlfriend through Uni, we used to hang out alot and then i all started I guess.
friend at the time was dating her lol the more she was around she saw i was not an asshole like him and we ended up getting together, but that was years ago... we now have a kid and are getting married later this year, lmao great story for the kids
Through a language exchange website while I was living abroad. Speaking English is a great icebreaker for meeting people abroad, lol. Once you've made a circle of friends/got a significant other it can be pretty burdensome for people trying to take advantage of "free English lessons" from you though.
Ahahaha, where to begin?

Me and Romance. A fickle alliance to say the least..

First ever relationship was high-school. I was 14 at the time. Not that notable tbh. Lots of kissing and a bit touchy-feely, but she had to move. So yeah, that ended.

Second was interesting. I met this guy, he was my age (16 at the time) and he was HOT. Couldn't believe it (still coming to terms with my bisexuality at the time). But, after a few outings, at his place, I straight up went with my gut. Ended up with a straight 55 minutes of some of the best sex I've ever had (at the time). We dated for about 7 months and on a few occasions, one of his female friends got curious and got swept up in our relationship. Was amazing, but ended when his grandfather died and he got so depressed, he couldn't see me anymore.

Then about 3 straight years of bouncing around f*cking everything in sight. That drift that hits you when you become single again after such an intensely intimate relationship. Yep. That was it. I have a book that helps me keep track of my intimate moments too. Dunno why I do it, but I do. All I can say, is that my grades suffered, my financials suffered and it was a lot of casual sex and mooching off other people.

Then I met Sera.

Sera was a new student at my university. Probably the only other foreign student who spoke perfect fluent English. I was still coming off the 3 year f*ckboy age, so I approached her in all the wrong ways. Still, we had a few dates that worked and eventually, we ended up at her place. I cooked. It was lovely.

Then she started digging into me. Analyzing me and picking me apart. She opened me up and made me realize how I'd wasted 3 years of my life (not a total waste, but a realistic waste of my time and effort). It broke me quite a bit and for the first time in a long time, I managed to actually leave without any alcohol in my system and without the smell of sex all over me.

So, I cleaned up and I approached things differently.

Now here I am. Sera and I now live together and are finishing our studies. It's been a damn good year.

I think I may have found the one with her. It feels like it.
Japan Not Japanese
I met her on a gaming forum.
Pages Prev1234Next