Millennium War Aigis (from DDM now available in Eng Nutaku)

ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
jotaro wrote...
well its been a blast for the event time to do more CC on my other units before the next event comes along

You have approx 1 week if I recall correctly! Also according to the guys at Hongfire (god their search function sucks) the next event is a "farm event" that lasts only one week.

Did everyone here get Anya and Echidna? How do you like them?

I think they're just a bit too expensive for me to use. Anya's princess trait is really nice though but to be honest I think I prefer Dorania's heal to the damage reduction skill. But then she blocks 2 units... And Echidna has some interesting utility but I don't know when to use her.

i didnt get the black unit coz i been on vacation on the previous event manage to get echidna really good and the rest except ryuki king only 1 star while the rest 3 stars
New event is live. Getting my ass beat as usual. So. Much. Armor.
Don't forget this one is only one week, so watch your priorities.

Also TP items have cycled. Saki (300), Spica (200), Akane (150) for a total of 650 Demon Crystals. That's a lot of farming. I'll have to try to start doing hard dailies.

If you don't have a princess, they're on summon boost right now. I should not be greedy and save my SC because I already have 2x Themis...
I'm glad I got gellius up to 50/50 to 3 star immortal beast before this event, he's durable enough to last with multiple armors on him long enough to get a healer out in the last 2 missions.
Ugh 3x Maribel in 8 or 9 tries. Might have to spend some SC. How are you all doing?
EVIL:

ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Ugh 3x Maribel in 8 or 9 tries. Might have to spend some SC. How are you all doing?

Same with you (not counting the 100% drop one, obviously). Gonna resume the event after Thursday daily since I can get Ninja Saki today (unless if my sister says to get Spica 1st, which I'll comply obviously). My Maribel currently in -2CR and 2/5 skills. Hopefully I can max her ASAP so I can start farming Calioppe....
I know that sentiment. My Maribelle is 3/5 skill and -1 cost so far and I'd like to get to farming calliope as well.
EVIL:

Just a little bit reminding for those who still undecided of what to get 1st from new Trading Post units; in current version, it'll be much easier to CC ninja and samurai since they don't need silver ninja or samurai as materials (samurai uses rogue, I forgot what ninja uses). Later, when they introduce silver ninja and samurai, they'll also change the CC requirements to include those. Granted, we don't know how long Saki-Akane-Spica will stay in Trading Post, nor when will silver ninja and samurai be introduced, but just something for you to consider. The rest depends on what unit you need/want most, so that's that.
That feel when you screw up your formation and can't recover it... 6 stamina down the drain ._____________.

-3, Level 4... almost there.

Very confused about something... insight would be appreciated.
Spoiler:
This is the formation I'm using for the event map.

Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/SzirzwZ.png

This works fine as is but I tried swapping Alissa's and Dorca's positions. When I did, Valerie actually died. FYI Dorca's attack power is currently higher than Alissa's thats' why I thought it wouldn't be a problem if I did it. So why did Valerie die? I'm lost...

Nevermind I guess. Just saw it happen with Alissa. Might be my skill timing.
Had to spend a few crystals for stamina, but I end this event with maribelle at -4 cost and 4/5 skill. Now just need to get some rainbow spirits for that last point.
Guys, the next event is scheduled for June 9th June 16th. They haven't posted a teaser but we got the hint: "monks or vampires", whatever that means. It should be vampires, seems like all their work has been delayed. They're adding a new games and lots of new content so it seems like they've bitten of more than they can chew. Hope there aren't any more delays.

One more week to farm up and prep. Good luck tomorrow.

=====

Event is live. Wow this is fucking ridiculous. Barely managed to clear stage 4.
Quick calculation: If you want Immortal Princess Karma it's 700x serum. Meaning you need to average 50 vials serum/day. RIP my SC.
Bump for Dark Elf event, way more 'easier' and slow paced than Karma one. Sadly the silver unit drop rate is kinda low, like 10% or something.

Been farming on map 6-7-8 and only got 3 silvers.
I tried so hard to farm for Valerie and didn't get a single drop. Welp it's over now. How do you all like Rowanna?
My only notable drop was 5 Craves and some demon crystals. No luck with another silver drops. Pulled Marius & Rachel from gacha though.

Rowanna is a good unit but I dunno where to place her. Her cost is too high and she only blocks 1 unit. She's kinda a strategic fighter.

Luckily her affection bonus is HP+Def which is very great on Avenger class.
277 demon crystals... Probably not getting Saki this week T_T
Heads up for new event soon. Odette Platinum MAGE and two new gacha characters (not too interesting for me, would rather waste more crystal for Monica/Olivie)
People say that Odette's event is only 1-week long, and her skill has max level of 16. So yeah, you know how this'll ends...
The only objective of this Odette event is just 2.

1. Get her (Odette duh!)
2. MIN-COST her.

That's it. Raising her skill level to 16 is ABSURD and tiring. There's silver Mage+Witch drop so it's a good chance to farm some or min-cost your Calliope.

I should farm some Plat spirits now. Already have 7 plat armor sitting for event preparation.
Nutaku is running LATE on this event. Anyone know what's up?
Cheating issues so the devs are trying to fix it. It's been 5 weeks without event so I think they should announce new event soon. I predict in next 1-2 weeks
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Nutaku is running LATE on this event. Anyone know what's up?

You can start with checking the news tab below the game, they tell you the reason there. Of course, no exact date of when the event will resumes.