Rate the food / beverage you have recently consumed

Pages Prev123456
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Peltor wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
I had pizza last night. I can't eat for another 3 hours because of cultural religious obligations.

Aloha snackbar?

Sorta. Catalan wake. Five days of drinking and partying until the burial went we stop. We eat after the funeral to the hilt. Hence in the post your picture post i look like the manager at Carl Jr's Cairo. Sad to be a gnost in popistland.

Potato pasta and salad. Meat didn't sound tooo good.
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Made myself teriyaki salmon. I got the sauce on fucking point. Salmon was tender and juicy. Could have done with a bit more marinade brush during baking though.

9/10
Home made by mum!
10/10
Water - uh...8/10? It's tap water from my dorm, served slightly chilled. Pretty decent, but not the absolute best I've ever had.
Well made some steak wrap I guess. Took some leftover steaks cut them into small pieces, took some flatbread wraps filled them with steak, mushrooms, salsa, and some mozz cheese. 7/10 I think could been better with fresh tomatoes and maybe a little more cheese. Also needed to be slightly crispier but due to the salsa and not flipping it really the bottom sort of fell apart.
The last thing I drank besides water?
Great Value Root Beer

Just like all other Great Value sodas, they are very cheap and have this almost chemically after-taste

Grape, Lemon Lime, Orange, Diet Cola, I've had all those sodas. They taste fine going down but what's left afterward makes you want to just sit it down and return it. The Twins keep buying it because their budget isn't as high as mine and Cherry's (they have their own appartment to look after now)
Laura Lynn (from Ingles) is a much better brand for cheap sodas... I liked the off brand Dr. Lynn and Moutain Moon Drops more than the good stuff as a young teenager. Alas all the Ingles in my area have closed one by one over they years. It sucks. I liked it.

I have donated 20 dollars to the Twins so that they do not have to suffer through the aweful aftertaste of GV Walmart Sodas. They can pick up a few 24 packs and maybe some Mike's Hard Lemon/Limeade
Naked smoothies are good. 10/10
We did these foil packs with a side of julian potatoes. 7/10

The packs had chicken, pineapple, red and green pepper, brown sugar, and some pineapple juice. Came out really good. I am not a huge fan of peppers but they were so good and really the worse part of the pack was actually the chicken lol. Tasted somewhat dry. Potatoes came out to runny to but overall tried making something different and not disappointed.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Homemade Tacos, pretty basic nothing great. 5/10
Pages Prev123456