TiTiKEi at Anime Expo 2015

Pages 12Next
This weekend at Anime Expo we have a big surprise, we will have the paperback edition of TiTiKEi available for the first time! This is our official release, fully translated into English and completely uncensored. However, we will only have 300 copies available at the convention. Once we sell out it won't be available again until the end of July, which is when it will be for sale on FAKKU/Amazon like normal.

If you are at Anime Expo make sure you stop by our booth as soon as humanly possible to get your hands on a copy before they're all gone! You'll find us at booth #211

titikei.jpg
Man, of course i'm gonna have to wait until the end of july. :/
IMxINxHEAT The Black Lotus
300 copies only

I'm only going on the 3rd day (Saturday, July 4th)

There go my chances :'(
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Wish I could go and snag a copy but I hope others enjoy it, looks awesome (^w^)
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Once again, Too bad I live halfway across the world...If I could go, I definitely would.

Well, hope that whoever gets a copy 'enjoys' it properly.
Will it be available on paperback too by the end of July? or is it just digital?

btw, awesome! I can finally get the book I have been expecting the most!
Yes, am going on Friday, I may end up getting a copy. I want to buy a hentai manga chapter at the Con but I don't know which one to get?
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Jacob wrote...
This weekend at Anime Expo we have a big surprise, we will have the paperback edition of TiTiKEi available for the first time!

Hardly a surprise to me since I figured it out weeks ago. The big picture of TiTiKEi on FAKKU's Anime Expo page sort of gave it away.
y'all should really go outside america enough fans there too -.-"
jdlov3 wrote...

titikei is not the problem, it will come to the fakkustore so you can order it. but not Bosshi's XXX Mix it will only came as a digital verison =(
beeEAZY Raep Horse
I may just end up buying my first paperback ever :)
dudino wrote...
jdlov3 wrote...

titikei is not the problem, it will come to the fakkustore so you can order it. but not Bosshi's XXX Mix it will only came as a digital verison =(

still only holding expo's in america while bringing out content is sad for foreigners, too buy a ticket for vacation go to expo buy a book with luck and then back to there own land. o what a money spend there. But i do agree bosshi's should come out in paperback too even if it means having to pay the shipment fee(like i always do)
So you guys will be selling a copy of hentai that's primarily incest but got rid of the incest tag all together? What's up with that? I mean I'll still buy it but still...
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Dammit Jacob, you make me hate living on the east cost sometimes..
At times like these I truly regret about being a recluse that avoid giant Expo's.
sandersrocket Hentai is out there.
If you guys could.

Come to Canada Anime Revolution as well please !
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
I wish I could go but I only get to go to one convention a year, if I'm lucky at that too
ILF44d HShinigami
I had the chance to flip though the pages. It was glorious. Too bad i couldn't buy it yet, or the awesome poster.
If I had attended the convention, would have bought the books and those fakku skateboards. Especially dat loli one though....
Damn, there goes my favorite hentai manga of all time. I really hope you could go outside, really wanted to have a copy of this masterpiece
Pages 12Next