How do you like your coffee

Pages Prev123456

Do you know anyone who puts a lot of stuff in their coffee? (Frappuccinos and things like that included)

Total Votes : 108
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
So interestingly enough I have the entirety of the Starbucks Resource Manual for anyone interested
Milk + 1 sugar. Always.
my hot coffee is always best black on the other hand my iced coffee is milk and mocha. my final statement is these are my preferences and i'd drink pretty much any coffee to wake up.
Vanilla or full of milk
Depends on the brands mostly
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
SneeakyAsian wrote...
So interestingly enough I have the entirety of the Starbucks Resource Manual for anyone interested

How and Why do you have it.

Strong with milk and plenty of sugar (prefer it on the sweet side)
Cappuccino for breakfast
Cafe Au Latte for lunch.
2 parts cream for lunch, 1 part for breakfast.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Too many coffee milk drinkers.
Gas Station Coffee.

Give me something like Hyper Bean from Sunoco gas stations and put 2 sweetener packets and 2 cream cones in, mix and enjoy. Coffee should be a large size, or the ratio is ruined.

In my opinion, coffee shouldn't be some extravagant beverage but rather some hardy, harsh, beverage to wake you up.

I have this daily with a chaser of Black Cherry Seltzer Water; Schweppes brand.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
i like my coffee with a little bit of cream and some sugar, nothing special. but thats all assuming im actually drinking coffee. Its rare for me to want a cup of joe but i do like trying things at coffee stores when im out with friends.
Dark with milk and extra sugar. Sometimes iced.
Yes.

Spoiler:
BASIC INTELLIGENCE REQUIREMENT MET
Taz_9000 wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...

How and Why do you have it.

Strong with milk and plenty of sugar (prefer it on the sweet side)

Long story, but ultimately, cause it helps to learn
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i take my coffee like a man. 40% coffee with vanilla and 60% hot chocolate, made from Hurbansu coco mix
glarbage Tanlines.
I've become a big fan of cold brew coffee ahahaha. So much so that I've got stuff set up in order to make it at work.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
glarbage wrote...
I've become a big fan of cold brew coffee ahahaha. So much so that I've got stuff set up in order to make it at work.

I've been doing cold brew recently too, it's just too hot to drink it the normal way now.
I'll drink coffee almost anyway as long as it isn't plain, but I prefer 1 sugar with a lot of milk.
jww187 Plays poorly
I like my coffee like I like my women. Strong, sweet, and a little cream inside.
glarbage wrote...

Nothing wrong with it, it's stronger and smoother and in some cases from what I'e heard, healthier
Pages Prev123456