Protein Powder

I'm trying to get more bang for my buck.

I currently am using C4extreme, but I was wondering if there is a better protein powder to be using...
And occasionally Muscle Pharm Assault.
Depends on what you want to achieve.
Do you want to gain muscle mass?
Do you want to gain strength
Do you want to gain lean muscle?
Or do you want an energy boost when lifting?
muscle mass
These are excellent protein powders, but their main focus is for an explosive workout/ building muscle endurance not muscle mass. I suggest Gold Standard 100% Whey, ON Whey, or any shakes that contain large amount of creatine and whey protein. However, the best kind of protein shakes/creatine are extremely expensive so find one that fits you or one that you like. You also need to learn how to cycle your shakes.
Edit:
New Whey Nutrition Smart Gainer, 10 Lbs.
AllMax Nutrition QuickMass Loaded, 10 Lbs.
SportPharma GAIN Max, 6 Lbs.
Infinite Labs Infinite Mass, 6.3 Lbs.
I'm currently using optimum nutrition and I'm seeing great results. French vanilla cream flavour, can't go wrong ^^
Optimum nutrition gold standard is reasonably priced and has given me great results over the last few years. Highly recommended.
I found that usual protein powders were too much for me so I started using Soyprotein and the results have been amazing, would recommend as well because it's extremelly cheap
R. wrote...
I found that usual protein powders were too much for me so I started using Soyprotein and the results have been amazing, would recommend as well because it's extremelly cheap
You're probably intolerant to milk byproducts like whey and such.

OP: All this shit is the same now. Also, Muscle Pharm along with that cheap shit Body fortress is getting their asses sued for amino acid spiking. So watch it, bro.
I usually get gold standard or bodytech pro24.
Some of the bodytech flavors just taste better than the gold standard equivalent
rellfromny [Fakkuza] Boss
gold standard is definitely the way to go
ON Gold Standard all day everyday, OP.
Sweeteners ruining your sweet gains? Go on the au natural version.

Not convinced? Lets take the bro out of bro science and heres some sweet data, baby:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag9uT-E4EIL7dFZPZnR0WVZybGtFWnRKNzdKNm9XOVE#gid=0