Dakimakuras anyone?

Shashin wrote...
mogoron wrote...
Shashin wrote...
Probably, unless it pops up on YJA or Mandarake.

And I'm going to shamelessly plug my new sale thread here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Dakimakuras/comments/35p2cc/dakimakuraguys_mega_sale_thread/

I've been losing some interest in this hobby for awhile, so I'm looking to downsize my collection a great deal. Haven't really solidified where I want to stop yet. I'm lazy, so I didn't add more in a massive post, but I'll probably be adding to it at least once or twice a week, as I dig through for more covers to unload.

If you have any Sayori (NEKO WORKs) or Oyari (shoujo kishidan/inkpot/littlewitch) covers you'd consider selling, I'd be very interested.

I'm holding the Oyari Maki cover for someone who's committed to buying. Other than that, I have the Iori, but I paid a lot for her and you can get her for cheaper than I'd really want to sell her for, probably.

I have a few of the older NEKO Works covers, and I'd possibly consider selling them, but I'm not sure.

I already have Iori (I, too, paid post-C83 prices, something like 22k) but I would most definitely be interested in your older Sayori stuff. What covers do you have? Just come up with some prices and drop me a PM here or on MFC and we can work something out, I'll definitely take them.
Shashin I <3 dakimakura covers
mogoron wrote...
Shashin wrote...
mogoron wrote...
Shashin wrote...

http://www.reddit.com/r/Dakimakuras/comments/35p2cc/dakimakuraguys_mega_sale_thread/

I've been losing some interest in this hobby for awhile, so I'm looking to downsize my collection a great deal. Haven't really solidified where I want to stop yet. I'm lazy, so I didn't add more in a massive post, but I'll probably be adding to it at least once or twice a week, as I dig through for more covers to unload.

If you have any Sayori (NEKO WORKs) or Oyari (shoujo kishidan/inkpot/littlewitch) covers you'd consider selling, I'd be very interested.

I'm holding the Oyari Maki cover for someone who's committed to buying. Other than that, I have the Iori, but I paid a lot for her and you can get her for cheaper than I'd really want to sell her for, probably.

I have a few of the older NEKO Works covers, and I'd possibly consider selling them, but I'm not sure.

I already have Iori (I, too, paid post-C83 prices, something like 22k) but I would most definitely be interested in your older Sayori stuff. What covers do you have? Just come up with some prices and drop me a PM here or on MFC and we can work something out, I'll definitely take them.

Just the first Chocola and Vanilla covers. One with just Chocola and the other with both. I'm not really sure if I want to sell them, so I haven't really worked out a price as of yet.
Shashin wrote...
mogoron wrote...
Shashin wrote...
mogoron wrote...
Shashin wrote...

Just the first Chocola and Vanilla covers. One with just Chocola and the other with both. I'm not really sure if I want to sell them, so I haven't really worked out a price as of yet.

I see. Yeah, those are the ones I'm looking for. If you do decide to sell them, can I get dibs? I have 40+ pieces of Sayori's stuff and the early dakis are some of the few things I'm missing. I'm very patient. If you decide to sell them and can come up with a price, let me know.
mogoron wrote...
Shashin wrote...
mogoron wrote...
Shashin wrote...
mogoron wrote...
Shashin wrote...

I see. Yeah, those are the ones I'm looking for. If you do decide to sell them, can I get dibs? I have 40+ pieces of Sayori's stuff and the early dakis are some of the few things I'm missing. I'm very patient. If you decide to sell them and can come up with a price, let me know.

If I decided to sell them, I'd probably list them for about $180 each. It's around in line what I paid for them, when the exchange rate was garbage, and in most cases I'm just trying to make my money back on covers. If I do decide to sell, I'd put you first on the list for the Chocola/Vanilla cover, but I have a friend who has expressed interest in the past in the Chocola single cover. He'd get dibs on that one, but if he didn't want to pick her up, then I'd be happy to hold her for you.
Shashin wrote...
mogoron wrote...
Shashin wrote...
mogoron wrote...
Shashin wrote...
mogoron wrote...
Shashin wrote...

If I decided to sell them, I'd probably list them for about $180 each. It's around in line what I paid for them, when the exchange rate was garbage, and in most cases I'm just trying to make my money back on covers. If I do decide to sell, I'd put you first on the list for the Chocola/Vanilla cover, but I have a friend who has expressed interest in the past in the Chocola single cover. He'd get dibs on that one, but if he didn't want to pick her up, then I'd be happy to hold her for you.

Sounds good, just let me know.
cool man thanks. should be getting it real soon. did it by any chance come with a bonus item? =D asking for too much >.> lol
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
It's been in the making for a long time but finally I got a daki thanks to someone awesome!

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://s3.postimg.org/7nax1w2z7/IMG_1497.jpg
Forum Image: http://s3.postimg.org/uq1g124gj/IMG_1496.jpg
Ordered full size, 2 way tricot versions of my Yoko and Horo dakis this week. I should have went with 2WT from the beginning!
I'm trying to start buying noun-bootleg covers and i'm having a hard time trying to use the Japanese sites I found on the reddit page.I'm hoping someone could tell me where they get their covers or help me figure out some of these sites I really need the help.
Haven't purchased a daki in a while, but going to pick up monobeno's maid natsuha off of amiami (luckily). I'm still interested in getting Character 1 by Lose, but not too keen on doing another proxy, etc..
well my next shipment is looking really nice so far. it'll consist of 2 MARKS covers, one which is new to me. reason being is that its the first bukake fetish cover in my collection. they call it "insult version" lol also a pair of IDOLM@STER! covers, one from NoReal and the other from BWstore. take a look see
(NSFW):

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8862/18497852391_a6917d0d00_o.jpg

http://noreal.dojin.com/top/sozai/makura/AZ02b.jpg

plus a cushion from a circle that's slowly becoming my favorite:

http://shop-stylus.jp/ca64/140/p-r-s/
angryaria Pretty Cure All Star
Misaki_Chi wrote...
It's been in the making for a long time but finally I got a daki thanks to someone awesome!

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://s3.postimg.org/7nax1w2z7/IMG_1497.jpg
Forum Image: http://s3.postimg.org/uq1g124gj/IMG_1496.jpg

hnnggg

Dfan305 wrote...
well my next shipment is looking really nice so far. it'll consist of 2 MARKS covers, one which is new to me. reason being is that its the first bukake fetish cover in my collection. they call it "insult version" lol also a pair of IDOLM@STER! covers, one from NoReal and the other from BWstore. take a look see
(NSFW):

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8862/18497852391_a6917d0d00_o.jpg

http://noreal.dojin.com/top/sozai/makura/AZ02b.jpg

plus a cushion from a circle that's slowly becoming my favorite:

http://shop-stylus.jp/ca64/140/p-r-s/

dat Anzu

I have two - an Rin Kaenbyou (Orin) from Touhou and a Tail Red from Twintail. I'll try to get pictures soon, but unfortunately I only have one actual body pillow so right now Orin is in the closet, out of service
I am a slut for dakimakuras.

My first I got from my sister for Xmas. It was one of Ayase Eli (LoveLive).
Now I commissioned a second one of Reiji Sakamaki (my vampire husband of Diabolik Lovers).

Yet after the Reiji one, I still want one of I-19 (the girl in my icon) and Tsurumaru Kuninaga.
Don't ask me if I have space enough.
I have a room at university and one home. So 2 beds to stuff with 2D waifus and husbandos.
Cyberkyo wrote...

Now I commissioned a second one of Reiji Sakamaki (my vampire husband of Diabolik Lovers).

Yet after the Reiji one, I still want one of I-19 (the girl in my icon) and Tsurumaru Kuninaga.
I have a room at university and one home. So 2 beds to stuff with 2D waifus and husbandos.

Your sister got you a daki wow that's awesome. I would get are weird looks lol. I think I have like 20 dakis, I really want an Isabelle one from Animal Crossing, and 1 pillow. It's a good thing I still live with my parents lmao but everyone wonders where my money goes...
JS wrote...
Cyberkyo wrote...

Your sister got you a daki wow that's awesome. I would get are weird looks lol. I think I have like 20 dakis, I really want an Isabelle one from Animal Crossing, and 1 pillow. It's a good thing I still live with my parents lmao but everyone wonders where my money goes...

My sister is a weeb as well and my mom is happy I don't do drugs XD

Woah 20 Dakis. Man you got a harem here xDDD
Cyberkyo wrote...
JS wrote...
Cyberkyo wrote...

My sister is a weeb as well and my mom is happy I don't do drugs XD

Woah 20 Dakis. Man you got a harem here xDDD

Haha cool! I've joked with my friends that I would've probably spent less money on soft, recreational drugs than I have on hentai in the past few years and they've told me that that's probably true .

Yeah I use my dakis to make up for my lack of human contact haha (I say that jokingly to people but I'm not really joking...) I've been buying over the past 3 years, and I'm working on making the harem even bigger :p. I don't usually buy lunch and I never really go out so that money adds up and I use it to buy hentai or dakis
I have a question about dakis. Saw this really good one.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://image.jimcdn.com/app/cms/image/transf/none/path/scec8018e1cd68390/image/i0a25e3cc46ee3270/version/1377506135/image.jpg

But there's all these options you get. I was wonder if there's any real difference between them. Like what does 2way mean, is it harder to find pillows for 160*50 compared to 150*50 and should I just get the last option since it says highest quality?
Forum Image: https://puu.sh/pmEuq/3d91700903.png

Google translation
Spoiler:
[ Default ] smooth knit fabric (150 * 50) ¥ 1,000
Satin fabric (150 * 50cm) ¥ 1,000
Satin fabric (160 * 50cm) ¥ 1,000
Smooth knit fabric (160 * 50cm) ¥ 1,000
2way fabric (150 * 50cm) ¥ 1,000
2way fabric (160 * 50cm) ¥ 1,000
Highest quality 2way fabric (150 * 50cm) ¥ 1,000
Highest quality 2way fabric (160 * 50cm)
Ryssen wrote...
I have a question about dakis. Saw this really good one.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://image.jimcdn.com/app/cms/image/transf/none/path/scec8018e1cd68390/image/i0a25e3cc46ee3270/version/1377506135/image.jpg

But there's all these options you get. I was wonder if there's any real difference between them. Like what does 2way mean, is it harder to find pillows for 160*50 compared to 150*50 and should I just get the last option since it says highest quality?
Forum Image: https://puu.sh/pmEuq/3d91700903.png

Google translation
Spoiler:
[ Default ] smooth knit fabric (150 * 50) ¥ 1,000
Satin fabric (150 * 50cm) ¥ 1,000
Satin fabric (160 * 50cm) ¥ 1,000
Smooth knit fabric (160 * 50cm) ¥ 1,000
2way fabric (150 * 50cm) ¥ 1,000
2way fabric (160 * 50cm) ¥ 1,000
Highest quality 2way fabric (150 * 50cm) ¥ 1,000
Highest quality 2way fabric (160 * 50cm)

This post is a bit old, so you've probably already made your purchase, but in case you haven't:

That site you're looking at is most likely a bootlegger, given the choices you have. I wouldn't expect much when it comes to quality, and they are stealing the image from the original artist and selling it as their own. Most legit covers are only printed in one material option.

But generally, 2WT is considered to be the best material on the marketplace. Not all 2WT is alike, and different manufacturers have different quality of materials; i.e. a bootleg using 2WT that's printed in China will be lower quality than a cover printed by A&J (considered to be one of the better printers in the game) using their 2WT material.

As far as size goes, the industry standard for legit covers is usually 160x50cm, while most bootleggers use 150x50cm. Either way, both sizes are large, and it's hard to find a pillow to fit them unless you're buying a specialty pillow anyway. 2WT is an elastic material, so depending on the quality of the material, you could probably fit a 150 cover on a 160 pillow, but a 160 cover on a 150 pillow would leave a lot of slack. Conversely, with inelastic materials, a 150 cover on a 160 pillow wouldn't work, while a 160 cover on a 150 pillow would still have some slack, but look a lot better since it would be more rigid versus a saggy look the elastic materials would give.
Shashin wrote...
This post is a bit old, so you've probably already made your purchase, but in case you haven't:

That site you're looking at is most likely a bootlegger, given the choices you have. I wouldn't expect much when it comes to quality, and they are stealing the image from the original artist and selling it as their own. Most legit covers are only printed in one material option.

But generally, 2WT is considered to be the best material on the marketplace. Not all 2WT is alike, and different manufacturers have different quality of materials; i.e. a bootleg using 2WT that's printed in China will be lower quality than a cover printed by A&J (considered to be one of the better printers in the game) using their 2WT material.

As far as size goes, the industry standard for legit covers is usually 160x50cm, while most bootleggers use 150x50cm. Either way, both sizes are large, and it's hard to find a pillow to fit them unless you're buying a specialty pillow anyway. 2WT is an elastic material, so depending on the quality of the material, you could probably fit a 150 cover on a 160 pillow, but a 160 cover on a 150 pillow would leave a lot of slack. Conversely, with inelastic materials, a 150 cover on a 160 pillow wouldn't work, while a 160 cover on a 150 pillow would still have some slack, but look a lot better since it would be more rigid versus a saggy look the elastic materials would give.

Already made my purchase. Went safe and bought the most expensive 2W 150x50 one. I looked around and saw a lot of 150x50 pillows and a lot fewer 160x50 pillows.

I appreciate your feedback though. I'll come back to this post if I have any doubt in the future.