Song of the week (Revived edition!)

Pages 12Next
Bunny5390 The Defenestrator!
So, I had this interesting idea inspired by the image of the week topic on Nosebleed, so I did what the rules said and checked if it already existed. It did, but the last post there was from all the way back in 2010, so instead of necro-ing it I decided to start a new one!

Anyway, here's how it works: Share your favorite (preferably non-English or instrumental) songs, but you have to limit yourself to one per week. Descriptions are optional but recommended. Don't forget to link to them! (Though please put them in spoilers if you embed them for those of us with slow computers/connections)
Oh, and here's the link to the old topic: https://www.fakku.net/forums/music/songs-of-the-week

Here's mine: Clean Freak by Scop, A Vocaloid (Gumi) song with a really awesome PV by Avogado6. It's one of my recent favorites.
Subbed version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVuGR0faZm4

Best quality with the Niconico version (Although you'll need a Nico account)
here: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19595505
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
5 hours by Deorro

Don't really listen to techno or pure instrumental music...So here is a favorite ENGLISH song I love.

Sleeping With Sirens - GoGoGo
Spoiler:
Birds eye view instrumental:

若者たち by Going Steady

Haven't found their later version as Ging Nang Boyz so this will do.
Yay for revival revivals!

Here's one by a newer artist that I'm really loving called MozSound. The PV's by ke-sanβ, the same person who did the PVs for the Pandora VOXX series.

It's apparently the third song in a series. Here's some links to the first two: 1 - SensenFukokuBlind - 2 - SyumatsuDiscord

Anyway, here's Two-Faced Negotiation by MozSound
Spoiler:

Cosmic Gate - Ultra curve

This is a song by a Canadian comedy/parody band-ish thing.

Mime abduction - The Arrogant Worms

Spoiler:

Fun thing: They have almost all of their songs up on their website for free listening, but the page that lists them all will often crash your browser because it tries to load them all at once (at least that's my theory).

One of my favorite songs.
Grand theft ecstasy by Feed Me

Fearless by Pyramaze - fairly unknown power metal band I discovered years ago, just found out they released a new album with a new singer and I'm really digging it.

Fresh off the boat by Trampboat

Maybe some of you hve already heard about them (or even not?). LOL.
This is from me; Wagakki band is still new, but you can tell they are all in this band is Pro's when you looking up about their musics history information. For those who love traditional music especially Japanese and rocks, believe me.. This one is really likes "WOAAH!!"
I'm going to limit myself to music I've never heard before because reposting old songs is boring.

LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends

I have a few LCDSS albums to catch up to.
Justice - DVNO

Can't get this one out of my head. Its been two weeks now.
FinalBoss wrote...
Justice - DVNO

I prefer the last track on that album.
Ryssen wrote...
Spoiler:
FinalBoss wrote...
Justice - DVNO

I prefer the last track on that album.

I liked almost all the tracks on that album, particularly Phantom 1&2.
FinalBoss wrote...
I prefer the last track on that album.[/spoil]

I liked almost all the tracks on that album, particularly Phantom 1&2.[/quote]

I love the album. Waters Of Nazareth just stood out as being my favorite track. It has the best build-up and the experimental sound werks.

Also listen to Daft Punk's Discovery, the only other house album I like.
Doctor P - Flying Sphagheti Monster

Pages 12Next