I've been here for some time, but never introduced myself.

I'm a 25 year-old white boy living in Arizona (I always joke that, "If I were any whiter, I'd sparkle in sunlight").

I like anime and hentai (obviously). I import Japanese CDs so I can support my favorite j-rock/j-pop artists. It can be very expensive, so I don't buy too many at a time.

I consider myself a grammar Nazi, but I'm far more critical of my own grammar and spelling than of anyone else's (I understand that English, in many cases, makes no fucking sense in comparison to other languages).

I've taught myself how to sing (My singing voice is very boring, so no band would wisely take me), death growl, and scream (Usually in vocal fry, but I believe I also occasionally use the false chord method). I would love to learn how to do black metal shrieks, just to see if I can.

As the above line probably made clear, I love heavy metal, with my favorite sub-genre being symphonic metal. Nightwish and Kamelot are my two favorite bands (Especially now that Nightwish has made Floor Jansen their permanent vocalist), but I also like Arch Enemy, Yousei Teikoku, Maximum the Hormone, etc.

I love cats and some dogs. I had a boxer and a Boston terrier, but they died before my family and I moved to Arizona. I currently have a Siamese mix cat who is 12 years old, and is so fluffy and fat (I'm a sucker for fat cats).

I'm also an atheist after being Mormon for 14 years. Researching the church's history led me away. After researching other religions, I came to the conclusion that they're all bullshit.

My favorite tags are: yuri, oppai, pettanko (I like boobs of all sizes, except for comically large ones), schoolgirl, loli, paizuri, tsundere, glasses, nakadashi, osananajimi, stockings, femdom, incest, inseki, and cunnilingus.

It's good to introduce myself, finally.
Pleased to meet'cha, sir. My name's Vineclaw, and well, I DON'T speak on FAKKU's behalf on this, but...

WELCOME TO FAKKU!
Welcome to the club, wipe you feet before entering.
Cool man, I'm sure you'll be able to do the legendary growls and shrieks. Practice makes perfect ^^
SuccubusBabe666 wrote...
Cool man, I'm sure you'll be able to do the legendary growls and shrieks. Practice makes perfect ^^

Thanks. I can already do growls pretty well (Thanks to Epica and Dir En Grey for practice material), but I'll need to do more research on shrieks to make sure I don't fuck up my throat.
Hi, I totally understand the struggle of trying to get jpop into my home. Lol

Enjoy your time. XD