My school had some strange stuff in it....

So I'm british so you might not get this all but you'll get the point. Basically when I was in year 11 of secondary school there were these three girls who would give guys handjobs round the back of the Science block at lunch. One would set you back £15 though. I admit I did do it a few times, it made me rock hard and it was great...but I look back on it now and that in a school is pretty weird...so what kinda weird stuff went on at your school?
We had to read stuff and learn and do these crazy things called tests....those assholes.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
We had the game. Point based rating game of quality/quantity/difficulty. There was a chart in the lounge with score camouflage in fake social project shit. Ex. Fuck a freshman who been rated 7 equals 11 via looks to grade but add the fact v she a virgin and Jesus Freak would get a 30 point. The point take way by a handy or hj is half. Add the rank quantity over 10 people would give you a bonus of ten. So one with 20 and such. Difficulty was you have to prove that you got it. So she has to tell the judges or video/picture or something equivalent to get those points.

Girls also had the same game. I did better then most even though I had a girlfriend in senior year. Underclassmen can't play. So a dude proved a middle schooler once. His was dub fuck them young as reward/penalty depending on your thoughts.
if only stuff like that had happened in my school days aha.

the first sexual encounter I had was with someone that lived 2 hours away from my area, my school was the dullest place around.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
... thats weird mate. also, everyone at my shcool just smoked in the bathroom
NEXUS Since 2010
Nothing weird really, people smoked a lot of dope and played hacky sack outside during break periods. My school did however change years after I graduated. The school is now a party/hangout spot and teens hangout there in the middle of the night drinking and/or smoking while making a shit ton of noise. The cops have been there multiple times over the years, one time in particular was when I heard a group of people yelling and as soon as the cops showed up, everyone booked shit. Thank fuck I live in Canada or else I'm sure there would be shootings happening a lot. It's mostly just been people getting the shit beat out of them with fists or skateboards. The worst part is that I live right across the street from the high school so I hear and see shit like this a lot.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I am also British but sexual stories like that were just conjecture and nobody was actually able to prove it. Like this one girl who was rumoured to fuck her brother in the school toilets.

I keep hearing stories about oversexed teachers fucking their students. Only ones that were at my school were ugly men and even those were just rumours.
Your school doesn't sound strange at all, it just sounds like it had quite a few sluts.
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
Your school doesn't sound strange at all, it just sounds like it had quite a few sluts.

Or few girls who wanted to get an easy buck without using their holes.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Gravity cat wrote...
I am also British but sexual stories like that were just conjecture and nobody was actually able to prove it. Like this one girl who was rumoured to fuck her brother in the school toilets.

I keep hearing stories about oversexed teachers fucking their students. Only ones that were at my school were ugly men and even those were just rumours.

Am British,
in my school we did have a teacher get suspended after a rumour about him dating a student, the girl was in year and was 16 and the teacher was in about 27,
plus we did have PE teacher get fired after she appeared topless on page 3 of the sun.

We also did have student selling cigarettes, drinks, crisp (potato chips) and chocolate.
Foreground Eclipse wrote...

Exactly, that's exactly how I just should have described it.
Weirdest thing my school would have would be student smoking
xhimitsu wrote...

You had a completely normal school then
thehotfantasy wrote...
xhimitsu wrote...

You had a completely normal school then

You don't say.. Smoking and alcohol ~ Nothing pervy