Recommend a movie?

Pages Prev12
Blade Runner, Re-dux version. Makes the movie something different.

I would say this along the lines of watching the original version of Aliens, with the extra 30 minutes or so, it really adds to the atmosphere.
You might like Snowpiercer. At some point climate change freezes the world and everyone has to live on a big train that goes around the world. Dystopian future stuff.

Mad Max:Fury Road: More dystopia, less sci-fi but it's a fantastic thrill-ride of a movie. It mostly just gives you a sketch of story that you can imagine the background for but its an expertly executed piece of film.

Looper: Yet more dystopia but this one has sci-fi time travel elements. My main complaint about it was that the sound levels are teeeeeeeeerrible! Every character is constantly muttering or mumbling and there were times I literally couldnt understand the dialogue despite having my volume maxed. The actual movie itself is really good though.

Akira: THE anime movie of the 80s. Given that you're on a hentai site you've surely at least heard of it.

Paprika: The quickest explanation for this one is "Inception made by Studio Ghibli". It's not actually a Ghibli movie and Satoshi Kon is a name that deserves to be known but the movie definitely evokes Ghibli-esque feelings by the time the dream sequences get really intense.

Ghost in the Shell: Can't believe this one wasn't mentioned. The mother of all cyber-punk anime. It was remade in 2008 and that's the version I'd recommend. It's not particularly long but it's absolutely fantastic. It has a tight storyline and very impressive action.
Pages Prev12