What was your first VN/Eroge game?

well 1st eroge TRUE LOVE is classic
My very first one was Season of the Sakura.
X-Change 3
my first eroge was Harem☆Party I got it from a friend and I really enjoyed it. Hahaha
My first VN was Katawa Shoujo and my first eroge was Monster Girl Quest
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Wasn't in the world of VN's. But recently just started Grisaia and Nekopara.
1st VN huh that would be Katawa Shoujo
there was no voices but the BGM was good
later I found out that modern VN's have voice -_-"
Millia Foxhound
My first VN was Eroge! The joy of sex and game development, I really enjoyed it.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Wanko to Kurasou
Interesting mines classic that is "Brave Soul" and "Do You Like Horny Bunnies?"
For me, the first one was SHUFFLE!. Loved it.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Jacob suggested Cat-ness approved "Wanko to Kurasou"
Them feels
Uhm >\\\\< I..it was about two detectives takimg care of spoiled brats or helping company leaders to get back on track x.x gee...2min into the game and the first yaoi scene appeared <3
I think my first one was Clannad.
"My sex slave is a classmate" is the first one I've played. I don't remember it being any good.
My first VN was Swan Song, which I couldn't get into into until a few years later after my perspective had changed a bit. :(
Come See Me Tonight 2. I loved all of it.
Think it was back in 2009 or 10, Downloaded Brass Restoration as my first VN from Fakku, thinking it was some sort of H games.

Played through it, didn't found any H scene. Disappointed, yet i found out how great VN games are. started to got into it.

Thanks Fakku.
oppairaptor Ace Degenerate
Fate/Stay Night

I started it to fap, but I finished it to cry.
I believe my first VN was Katawa Shoujo. I'm not sure if that was my first one or not, because that's when I felt i had truly discovered the whole 'genre', or just imply understood it more, but it was definitely a good starting point. Had to go and play through for every possible ending. Definitely worth it.