Smoking

Do you smoke?

Total Votes : 360
I have asthma but I do smoke, I use a vaporizer it's a better alternative for me and I limit myself smoking a real cigarette. I make sure I smoke no more than 3 cigs a month and so far I've hadn't had a cig in 2 months and my breathing had gotten a lot better. :)
Nahh.. Growing up as a kid, I was told smoking was bad and they have lots of reasons why it's bad so i kinda grew up with the mindset of no smoking.
My parents were smokers. Money concerns made them stop, each on their own.

I never have smoked. Once, a colleague made me take a puff of vaporizer but meh...

Spoiler:
Plus tons of people told me I surely would look overly cool as a smoker but I never intend to ruin either my bank account or my health over such "coolness". Let me buy a hat, I would look even cooler x)
The question is smoking what first? LOL.
If it was about cigarettes.. Then yes, I smoke. While painting, while taking a break at work, when relaxing, when reading, when drinking a cup of coffee or tea, even when I didn't do anything. I know smoking bad for my body and the environment. That's the reason why I started to reduce it and try to stop. For active smokers, quitting is really not easy to do. Uhmm.. how to explain it? probably as already addicted to nicotine or whatever you hunger for. Smoking makes me relax (the same as the concept inhale and exhale from breathing) it is makes me calms down and feels like my brain start to activated, and when I wanted to smoke but I can't do that, it is really going to make me crazy -___-"
I do smoke - but not as often as I did when I was younger and only at certain times when I get pretty mad or feel like smoking if I ever drink, either way
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
I smoked weed for a while when I lived on my own. But I've never smoked cigarettes or anything like that. The only reason I don't smoke weed now is due to living with my boyfriend whose in the military. He can always be randomly drug tested and I'm irrationally afraid that somehow he'd test positive for it and I'd ruin his career.

He smokes cigarettes though, and vapes, and if he's unable to do either a last resort is chewing (which I detest.)

I've never been fond of the smell, but I've gotten used to it lingering on him and sometimes can appreciate the smell of it now because it's gotten to a point where I just associate it with him. Vaping always smells nicer though.
A lot of the warnings they showed kids back when I was in school were really exaggerated now that I remember. When I smoked for the first time just to try, it was pretty easy and I didn't cough at all.

Maybe this was just me...
This really needed more time based anwsers so this is my history with it I have grown up around smoking a lot of my external family smokes my Dad has smoked ever since I exsisted and my Mom smoked until she was bearing my little brother I did smoke toward the end of my last job for about sixth months as a destresser and when I quit that job I quit and haven't smoke since

TL:DR I smoked for while and then quit
I do not smoke cause I'd like to keep my lungs as clean as possible. Also that's money I could be saving for other things.
Well it all just started as a "lets try it out", with friends; now after so many years i'd say i have developed smoking into a habit. Something like a necessity now. It has its fair share of disadvantages including serial coughing, lol. But it helps out a lot especially when i need to ponder on something or like a quick ticket out of messy thoughts; and it helps the most when i take a shit.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
I went home on vacation a few weeks ago 10 dollars a pack for pall malls fuck that

Plus, I have asthma and the smell of a smoker is enough to set of an attack so not for me
Nope. Tried it once when i was a dumb teenager, didn't like it.