Ehm hello? I guess :)

So.. I have been on fakku for a bit of time now and since I created this account a year ago but didn't really do anything with it, I finally decided to introduce myself. I am Hime. That's mostly it^^
I just hope I'll have a great time and maybe meet some amazing people!
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay! That's also a really nice avatar!
agreed. great avatar. and welcome.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Very nice avatar indeed. Welcome to Fakku.

Care to share anything else about yourself?
Woha thanks, all of you^^ I just hope to have a giant lingerie collection one day..but I'm afraid food and shelter come first :'(

artcellrox wrote...
Care to share anything else about yourself?

Well, I'm a dancer, not a professional one though, I'm becoming a teacher. And with that I'm fullfilling one of my biggest dreams >.< :D I used to play many online mmorpgs but I currently don't have time for anything, especially not games :'(
Let's see what else? ..I like hentai. Mostly incest, teacher, chikan, bondage, vanilla but I like to check out new stuff.
Guess that's it, I really can't think of anything else intresting^^
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
HimeIchinose wrote...
Well, I'm a dancer, not a professional one though, I'm becoming a teacher. And with that I'm fullfilling one of my biggest dreams >.< :D I used to play many online mmorpgs but I currently don't have time for anything, especially not games :'(
Let's see what else? ..I like hentai. Mostly incest, teacher, chikan, bondage, vanilla but I like to check out new stuff.
Guess that's it, I really can't think of anything else intresting^^

Hello and welcome! What do you do dancing wise?
Misaki_Chi wrote...

I'm becoming a ballet teacher but I also danced Jazzdance and Flamenco in the past. I like to try out new and diffrent styles and plan to take pole dancing lessons when I have some more free time :3
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
HimeIchinose wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...

I'm becoming a ballet teacher but I also danced Jazzdance and Flamenco in the past. I like to try out new and diffrent styles and plan to take pole dancing lessons when I have some more free time :3

That's awesome to hear, I use to be a dancer myself. Liked ballet for the structure and discipline but I'll always be a tap and Jazz girl at heart lol.

Getting back into shape with cardio dance atm since its been long overdo. I wish you the best as a dance teacher, a friend of mine does it and loves every minute :)

Oh and pole dancing is great but so much harder then it looks. My aunt got a pole as a gag gift, even in my prime that was such a hard thing to do, lots of leg/arm strength is needed xD
Misaki_Chi wrote...
That's awesome to hear, I use to be a dancer myself. Liked ballet for the structure and discipline but I'll always be a tap and Jazz girl at heart lol.

Getting back into shape with cardio dance atm since its been long overdo. I wish you the best as a dance teacher, a friend of mine does it and loves every minute :)

Oh and pole dancing is great but so much harder then it looks. My aunt got a pole as a gag gift, even in my prime that was such a hard thing to do, lots of leg/arm strength is needed xD

Thank you so much, I'm going to give my best at teaching >.<

I just love every kind of dancing but I guess ballet is what nourishes my soul the most :D
And pole dance will be hard but it'll be a great extra workout! And I want to try it at least :3
Hello, and welcome.
Welcome to Fakku! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Thank you guys :)
Welcome! Not a good dancer, but I love to watch.