Has anybody ever actually won?

TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
You always hear stories and read H-Manga where people end up losing their virginity, but you never hear about anyone who's actually won their virginity.

I want to read an H-Manga where someone actually wins for once.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
TrixieTang wrote...
You always hear stories and read H-Manga where people end up losing their virginity, but you never hear about anyone who's actually won their virginity.

I stole a few
animefreak_usa wrote...
TrixieTang wrote...

I stole a few

They usually get lost during that process.
Maybe....just maybe. If you read it backwards. O: It can happen!!

DREAMS CAN COME TRUE~*
Well, it wouldn't truly be an H-manga if they won their virginity and that was the end of it... something like winning their virginity away from hookers with STDs, only to lose it to their childhood friend, or to get NTR'd, etc.

[color=red]Something like that.[/color]
They're called wizards.
623 FAKKU QA
People don't win because lose has multiple definitions...
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
By freak's definition, any non-virgin banging a virgin will win virginity. The recipient's to be exact.

If it's about winning their own virginity back, just look at the sex trade of South Asia. Hymen sewing is apparently a thing.

Also, Trixie was worst girl in the show.
I think I remember a touhou doujin or two where a character regenerates their hymen because they're immortal or something like that...
Lughost the Lugoat
There's this one mind control/body modification book that comes to mind where this girl had her hymen repeatedly grown back. That's kind of like winning.
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/D0dSsmR.jpg
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
You can win a few virgins in South Korea..you just have to look ;)
animefreak_usa Child of Samael

Try reading one of ShindoL's tanks but backwards. It becomes a very touching story of how a corrupt slut grows into a pure maiden.
Ryssen wrote...
Try reading one of ShindoL's tanks but backwards. It becomes a very touching story of how a corrupt slut grows into a pure maiden.

I'm trying to imagine what ShindoL's Cultural Anthropology would be like backwards...
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
You can't "win" yours back. Just take others like the succubus you are.