Heading abroad.

Pages 12Next
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Spending Eid break in Thailand for the next couple of days. No laptop and phone Skype sucks, so for some of you, I'll be unreachable until the 30th. I would have updated sooner, but my faggot net died on me some hours ago. Thanks USL.

I'll be posting stuff on Snapchat and Twitter (yet to be made, will do once I get some WiFi). You numbskulls take care of yourselves.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I don't think Allah will accept the 'when in rome' saying if you meet a lady boy and pound round in your hotel but have fun and watch out for white people with backbacks.
animefreak_usa wrote...
I don't think Allah will accept the 'when in rome' saying if you meet a lady boy and pound round in your hotel but have fun and watch out for white people with backbacks.

Allah ain't takin' me anyway. Besides, I'm with family.

Twitter made, by the way, and delays suck.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Have fun.
Take pics of girls with dicks when you get there.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Thailand...lol

We know what you'll be doing.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
who are you again
Enjoy yourself.
Eid Mubarak
This place is pretty damn cash. Personal pool that comes with the room, plus the food's pretty good. Thanks for the messages guys.

And for the record, ladydicks will have to wait till another time, when I can visit alone.
Lughost the Lugoat
artcellrox wrote...
This place is pretty damn cash. Personal pool that comes with the room, plus the food's pretty good. Thanks for the messages guys.

And for the record, ladydicks will have to wait till another time, when I can visit alone.

no, stop that

just do it

with your family

"surprise guys, we're boinking ladyboys now"
meanwhileinjapan.web
Spoiler:

Ever thing if the japanese's stop just finding new weird ways to fuck they could rule the world and shit?
Lughost the Lugoat
animefreak_usa wrote...
meanwhileinjapan.web
Spoiler:

Ever thing if the japanese's stop just finding new weird ways to fuck they could rule the world and shit?

been a while since I saw that one
artcellrox wrote...

Forum Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNlqwDUUsAEXXcs.jpg
DO IT FGT
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Enjoy the women there! ^____^

I sure did!
Here a nice video on Thailand tourist attractions for nice family fun.
ENJOYS
Almost back home, just one more flight to go in a few hours. As much as I liked Samui, I'm starting to miss my room.
guammastermind671 wrote...
Enjoy the women there! ^____^

I sure did!

>Women
Woo, I'm back. Heading to bed now too. You guys are all faggots, especially you Freaky.
artcellrox wrote...
Woo, I'm back. Heading to bed now too. You guys are all faggots, especially you Freaky.

^_^
Pages 12Next