Heads up; gonna write something for you guys.

Pages 12Next
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Wanted to make a thread to encourage myself to write some more, it'll probably be something about hibia and tranq(I wanna clear it first). If not I may write something about the famous banned users(zak, harmonian, perhaps longevity) as a collective story as none of the stories are long enough on their own. If you're thinking "why post about it, just do it asshole" I wanna start off by saying fuck yourself and follow up with I have to remind myself which takes a bit of time and if I don't post about it Ill never do it(as I am extremely lazy).
I miss Zak, Haven't talked to him in a few months.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
do it fgt

I'm curious to see what you'll come up with. It's like someone telling me they're going to give me a blowjob and I wait in anticipation for it. If you don't do it it'll be the equivalent of not giving me said blowjob. Think of my dick. Don't leave me erect.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Gravity cat wrote...
do it fgt

I'm curious to see what you'll come up with. It's like someone telling me they're going to give me a blowjob and I wait in anticipation for it. If you don't do it it'll be the equivalent of not giving me said blowjob. Think of my dick. Don't leave me erect.

You get telling me you want something is the best way to never get it? I'm a sadist to the extreme.
Did Nashrakh get banned or did he just an hero? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Cool I guess.

At least it's not an announcement of an announcement.
Lughost the Lugoat
Kolish wrote...
Did Nashrakh get banned or did he just an hero? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

IIRC IT WAS AN HERO
NEXUS Since 2010
Kolish wrote...

I'm pretty sure he just quit. Wouldn't be the first time a user has "quit" as opposed to just not frequent the site anymore.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
NEXUS wrote...
Kolish wrote...

I'm pretty sure he just quit. Wouldn't be the first time a user has "quit" as opposed to just not frequent the site anymore.

Master lives in the black forest in his tent made of Bavarian whores now. Like a wise hermit.
Waar wrote...
You get telling me you want something is the best way to never get it? I'm a sadist to the extreme.

Write more!
Waar FAKKU Moderator
NEXUS wrote...

Tons of users quit and post about it trying to make a big fuss, but for the most part those who are silent and are fairly integral parts of the community end up being remembered.

That being said, Nash left with some drama with the staff, but most of it had nothing to do with me; I am not the person to tell that particular story.
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
Make it in chapters like Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!
TheDarkStarAlchemist wrote...

And instead of 1 page per chapter, like, 1 paragraph?
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Woot! Been waiting to hear the hib and tran incident.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion

Who gets to be the sporty tomboy?
cruz737 wrote...

Who gets to be the sporty tomboy?

Waar.
NEXUS Since 2010
Hey Waar, are you going to elaborate more on that US/Canadian border fiasco that happened to you a few years ago?
NEXUS wrote...
Hey Waar, are you going to elaborate more on that US/Canadian border fiasco that happened to you a few years ago?

Oh, please tell me someone has that gif Zak made.

NEXUS wrote...

Oh, please tell me someone has that gif Zak made.

This one, right?
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/kuoxV/88a32cf053.gif
Pages 12Next