[Locked] Who are you? ...In real life?

I'm an atmospheric scientist for NOAA in the US. I'm 32, so probably a bit older than average, just based on the posts I read in this thread. (I admittedly didn't come close to reading all of them.)

I have a pretty wide range of hobbies and interests when I get time. A lot of art or writing, video games of modding video games. I used to make a lot of the nude mods for AAA PC games, but haven't done much in that area for a while. About 1 1/2 years ago I started trying to draw anime/manga style characters, instead of more realistic stuff or mechanical/sci-fi designs. I'll admit I'm much better at drawing naked or mostly naked characters than I am at drawing them clothed. ;) Fashion design just isn't my thing anyway.

I'm currently working on a visual novel, kind of throwing together all the things I spend time doing anyways.
Im a 20 year old college student at UCSC who is currently studying Computational Mathematics. I thoroughly enjoy mathematics, am an avid gamer, love anime and hentai, listen to electronic music mostly, and tend to be a happy dude overall.
I'm a 19 year old male student, whos on a program to fly to germany to learn engineering. I have llooong hoped to find a bestie to discuss anime and hentai with but to no avail T.T .It seems not many people wanna talk about hentai in public O.o . Wierd..
I am a 24-year old male who works at a TV Station as a Video Engineer, Audio Engineer, and Editor for two to four news broadcasts a day (Monday-Friday, with the occasional Sat or Sun thrown in). Big anime fan (especially One Piece), gamer (PC/PS4/Wii U), reader, occasional writer (when I feel up to it), and paint scheme designer for iRacing are the other things that I enjoy when I have some time off (and not reading manga here on Fakku).
23 ima Firefighter/EMT
studying to become a paramedic
soon will be joining my university police academy
im starting to skateboard again like old times
got into anime around elementary was hooked every since then found hentai around my last year in middle school
i don't like the fact about people knowing that im into anime, so i hide it
i like to wear cowboy boots yeah

welcome
23 yr old college student try'n to be an electrician. Cuz money and stuff lol
Down time involves video games, Magic The Gathering, and lifting heavy things then putting them back down :P
Really stoked that things are uncensored here, I'm suuuper picky about art quality so it's nice to have this site to turn to :D
Wish I could share this with friends, but I don't think anyone is into hentai. Even less would probably pay for it, buuuuut gotta pay for quality.
Cool to see there's actually people on forums and stuff talking though! Just starting using them to connect with people.

I'm pretty far down the rabbit hole at this point so my taste is usually faaaaaar past vanilla unless the art is amazing.
Ello my name is War and I live in the US. I love Fakku and its community so I hope everyone is enjoying themselves.
19 year old female.
Studying computer animation/science
Read Manga more than I watch anime
Kinda new here have always visited this website but made an account recently.
I am a major pervert.
Rather short individual about 5'2 and 100 lbs
I love all things strawberry and lewd
Feel free to follow me guys, I would love to interact with some of you (not sure if linking your account is taboo here but i do not particularly mind)
https://twitter.com/MilkTeaLoli
edit:lolis are life
a man, just spend his -almost- entire days of a week by sitting at the cockpit...
ground time? do some my 'wife-seeker' activity

good day, lads!
Been here a while and I never did one of these, so why not I wanna meet some of you eoples one day.

I'm a 23 year old fitness enthusiast who makes music ranging from chillwave/vaporwave/indiepop/hip hop/french house/jersey club, I also make glitch art and datamosh. I love making friends even though I'm more of an introvert; when I'm in my element I go full extrovert.

I work retail for now but I manage to keep a clear head and optimism even though I put up with the rudest people. I'm a patient dude :>

I love cyberpunk and anything related to it. Anime, video games, skateboarding, music influenced me a lot. Hentai is dope, the aesthetic and the free expression of sexuality through art is a beautiful thing.

Lets be friends URL and IRL, fam. I'd love to meet you even if youre male/female/robot/catgirl. I'm an LA native. Feel free to visit the links on my sig too!

Also squatting is life.
PantsuIsLife wrote...
19 year old female.
Studying computer animation/science
Read Manga more than I watch anime
Kinda new here have always visited this website but made an account recently.
I am a major pervert.
Rather short individual about 5'2 and 100 lbs
I love all things strawberry and lewd
Feel free to follow me guys, I would love to interact with some of you (not sure if linking your account is taboo here but i do not particularly mind)
https://twitter.com/MilkTeaLoli
edit:lolis are life

We're terrible people to interact with. RIP.
Chris96faps_xD Fakku Slave 23
yo, i am 19. A college student at Rutgers Uni in New Jersey. studying food science to go to culinary school afterward. also work at a hotel where i live for free.
I'm 24 yr old, from usa.
I've always loved Asian culture and Anime.
Actually a high school friend got me into Hentai.
I think id personally really enjoy drawing it myself.
Hi, 29 year old from the UK. I've been a gamer since I was 3, have been into anime for many years, have a few fav mangas but has been only recently that I've started to read more. Other hobbies include Japanese, which I fell in love with and have been studying for around 8 years now. I also enjoy food, can't cook very well but I do try and hope to improve. Am also into hentai which I finally let myself be ok with.

I love "character action" games commonly known as hack & slash (Platinum games FTW!), but fav gaming series is Zelda (love the Metal Gear series too). Also like JRPGs, non-military shooters and Mario games.

(Just gonna list some faves off the top of my head)

Game favs include: Okami, Ocarina of time and Devil May Cry 3.

Anime favs include: Shokugeki no Soma, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Cowboy Bebop.

Manga favs include: Shinryaku Ika Musume, One Punch Man, Prison School and Yotsuba&.

I'm a sales manager at a start up e-commerce website, even though I am a manager I have no one to manage so it's just a title. There are only 3 of us altogether and I currently don't have much of a social life so I'm looking to work on that.
Normal English Text:

I am a 46 year old man

Just winded up around this community.

I am still trying to know what are the purposes of any of this drawing figures and buying some books to read but I'd suppose there is no way to retrieve it now..

Used to be a member of Niggaz Wit Attitude that has been disbanded 23 years until now.

I am featured in Dre's albums (Straight Outta Compton) on his tracks - Express Yourself, Straight Outta Compton(Song), 100 Miles and Runnin', and Dopeman.

I used to have a chance being featured/produced by Eazy E's single with - Real Muthaphukkin' G's
and I happen to be "Blood of Abraham".

Well I'd go straight outta Compton in 1996 due to my parole. I've been moved in Brooklyn. Hard life I have here its because my friends until now are bunch of nerds who loves to watch some disgustingly drawn animations with a very big eyes and colorful dyed hairs.

Note: I am a jobless guy who knows nothing about government projects. Fuck the police and their paroles.

Gangsta English Text:

I be a 46 year oldschool man

Just winded up round dis hood.

I be still tryin ta know what tha fuck is tha purposez of any of dis drawin figures n' buyin some books ta read but I'd suppose there is no way ta retrieve it now, nahmeean?.

Used ta be a gangmember of Nizzlez Wit Attitude dat has been disbanded 23 muthafuckin years until now, nahmeean?

I be featured up in Drez mixtapes (Straight Outta Compton) on his cold-ass tracks - Express Yourself, Straight Outta Compton(Song), 100 Milez n' Runnin', n' Dopeman.

I used ta git a cold-ass lil chizzle bein featured/produced by Eazy Ez single wit - Real Muthaphukkin' G's
and I happen ta be "Blood of Abraham".

Well I'd go straight outta Compton up in 1996 cuz of mah parole. Ya Mom shoulda told ya, I been moved up in Brooklyn. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch yo. Hard game I have here its cuz mah playaz until now is bunch of nerdz whoz ass loves ta peep some disgustingly drawn animations wit a straight-up big-ass eyes n' colorful dyed hairs.

Note: I be a thangless muthafucka whoz ass knows not a god damn thang bout posse projects, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. Fuck tha five-o n' they paroles.
hi¡¡¡ im new here¡¡ haha i realy don´t nkow about forums but ill do my best¡¡ ^_^
im natalia, and im 20 year, im in 1st year of college in visual arts, like every one i like manga and anime, games and sports, drawing and sex (you bet i like¡¡ haha)
ohh and im from argentina¡¡ is a placer to meet you all¡¡¡ :)
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
the girl wrote...
hi¡¡¡ im new here¡¡ haha i realy don´t nkow about forums but ill do my best¡¡ ^_^
im natalia, and im 20 year, im in 1st year of college in visual arts, like every one i like manga and anime, games and sports, drawing and sex (you bet i like¡¡ haha)
ohh and im from argentina¡¡ is a placer to meet you all¡¡¡ :)

Argentina, eh? What's it like there?
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
DudeJericho wrote...
Hi, 29 year old from the UK. I've been a gamer since I was 3, have been into anime for many years, have a few fav mangas but has been only recently that I've started to read more. Other hobbies include Japanese, which I fell in love with and have been studying for around 8 years now. I also enjoy food, can't cook very well but I do try and hope to improve. Am also into hentai which I finally let myself be ok with.

I love "character action" games commonly known as hack & slash (Platinum games FTW!), but fav gaming series is Zelda (love the Metal Gear series too). Also like JRPGs, non-military shooters and Mario games.

Manga favs include: Shinryaku Ika Musume, One Punch Man, Prison School and Yotsuba&.

I'm a sales manager at a start up e-commerce website, even though I am a manager I have no one to manage so it's just a title. There are only 3 of us altogether and I currently don't have much of a social life so I'm looking to work on that.

Devil may cry 2 was the best for me
Taz_9000 wrote...
DudeJericho wrote...

I've always been scared to play it, because of how bad I heard it was, but you saying that it was the best for you encourages me to try it lol.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Crisp wrote...
17 Year old male college student in Tasmania. I absolutely love playing video games, watching anime and cooking. Currently work the Wok in a Chinese take-out place. I'm sure there's something else but.... Weh, my memory is atrocious.

site is for 18+. you will be banned

DudeJericho wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
DudeJericho wrote...

I've always been scared to play it, because of how bad I heard it was, but you saying that it was the best for you encourages me to try it lol.

I may me bit biased towards it as it was the one that got me into devil may cry.

I have played all of them and worst one would be latest one which is DMC