Failed to load book

As the title states, I can't load any premium books (the regular ones work fine)in Mozilla Firefox. I've already tried deleting cookies/cache/history, and nothing has fixed it. For whatever reason, it works perfectly fine on internet explorer, but I'd rather keep using Firefox if possible.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Log out then log in
I've done that a good bit too, and did it just now, hasn't changed anything
Zetsu16 wrote...
I've done that a good bit too, and did it just now, hasn't changed anything

It looks like both books you've purchased haven't been released yet. TiTiKEi comes out tomorrow, and Bosshi's XXX Mix comes out next week.
I was trying to read the weekly bonus release thing. At first I thought it was because none of the books I bought have actually come out, but when I tried in in IE, it worked fine, so I know that's not the case.
its happening to me on all my purchased books; ie peachy butt girls
Same here I'm using Chrome and I can't view either books I have purchased.
Is this happening in Firefox specifically?
In my case, yes. I don't know about the other guys
Alright, it's been a while now and I still can't access any of my books on the premium reader. Always says "fail to load" regardless of how many times I try the previously posted strategies. I was able to ignore it for a while since I was just downloading the digital copies and reading them that way, but I can't do that with the subscription releases, so here we are again.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Are you running any add on or extensions on firefox. Try safe mode.
Zetsu16 wrote...
Alright, it's been a while now and I still can't access any of my books on the premium reader. Always says "fail to load" regardless of how many times I try the previously posted strategies. I was able to ignore it for a while since I was just downloading the digital copies and reading them that way, but I can't do that with the subscription releases, so here we are again.

Try clearing the www.fakku.net cookies in your browser and logging back in, that should fix it.
Tried restarting in safe mode to see if any add ons were causing the problem, and still couldn't load the books with them all disabled. Also tried deleting cookies and cache again just to be sure and that didn't work either.
It looks like I have the same issue as well.

I just subscribed and received the achievement on my account. When I try to load a subscribe only chapter, it says 'failed to load book'. I've cleaned out cookies, logged in and out, but nothing seems to work.

I'll try it sometime later and respond if its still not working.

Thanks
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
firefox have something called refresh which sets your firefox to default but keeps your setting/data etc give that a go
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
Refreshing seems to have fixed it. I'm going to start re-adding various plugins and such until it stops working again to see what was causing it
Zetsu16 wrote...
Refreshing seems to have fixed it. I'm going to start re-adding various plugins and such until it stops working again to see what was causing it

Glad it's working now, let me know if it's a particular add-on or something so we can get it fixed on this end.
I've now re-added all the same extensions/plugins/settings I had before, and it's still working. I'm not sure why firefox refused to load the reader before now, but whatever it was wasn't an issue on your end.