FAKKU Books: Official Suggestion Topic

Vasvasra wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...
KarakunSoldier wrote...
Unfortunately I havent invested enough time to know wbout the complicated nature of publishing rights etc. I would hope that it is possible to have different licenses for the different languages or maybe regions but then again I am probably completely wrong. You are most llikely right in the end Likhos01, However I pray that Erect Sawaru's beautiful work doesn't end with this single request. I guess we will have to wait and see for the time being and keep an eye open.

Thanks for your input Likhos01!

The ony problem would be if Project H gets the rights for it.

That probably won't be much of an issue, seeing as Fakku's got access to everything Wani publishes. The only matter (that I can see) is whether or not Erect Sawaru is published by Wani.

He's not, some of his older stuff is Tenma comics and majority of his works is under Kill Time Communications (Comic Unreal).
One that I would like to see is fella pure by fue. Great incest manga
KarakunSoldier Oppai Enthusiast
Dynellen wrote...
He's not, some of his older stuff is Tenma comics and majority of his works is under Kill Time Communications (Comic Unreal).

Does that mean theres any hope. I dont know myself, I don't claim to be an expert I just wanted to look into it because I thought Sawaru's style and narative would be well accepted by the Fakku community. Even if it is considered a little bit more hardcore than your standard manga/doujinshi.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Virgin White by Akari Tsutsumi. To be honest any book by this author as they tick all the right boxes for me... beautiful artwork, (mostly) happy sex, (mostly) vanilla.

Other than the odd doujin under the Caza Mayor name I haven't seen a full-on H manga from Tsutsumi in quite a long time.
Any chance with Number2(Takuji) his recent doujinshi (Kono, Hikyoumono!!) is top notch!!
If I had read it uncensored once in a lifetime I can die in peace.
So heres a small idea. I recently saw Operation Halloween and Want an Idol (Photo) Master? and sadly, despite being a gold member I would have to buy the book or buy a digital copy. Now, I don't want to buy a book cause that comes with alot of charges for shipping and is kinda hard to fap with. I don't want to buy a whole digital copy of the book because I don't really have an intrest in any of the other chapters (No offense to Meme50 but the others just didn't grab me from that first page.)

So my idea is this. Is there a way maybe we could offer each chapter of a book for digital purchase? Maybe sell each chapter for like 75 cents or a dollar. That way I don't have to spend money on stuff I don't want but buying the whole book is still alot cheaper to encourage folks to buy the whole book. It's an idea anyway.
Can you consider publishing Masayoshi Mukai's books? Guilty Sacrifice and Silver Dragon?
Anything by Takuto

I don't know if the artist has published any books but if he has, I would totally preorder those from Fakku in an instant, heck, I'd buy a Fakku subscription for his content uncensored.
Anything by Sugi G and Shono Kotaro would be much welcomed additions to the FAKKU Book store! :>

Edit: Also, Seto Yuuki + Maruta!
How about some of yukimi's works?
ACTUALLY, id love yukimi on my bookshelf.
Such a clean artstyle!!
DreamingCookie wrote...
Anything by Sugi G and Shono Kotaro would be much welcomed additions to the FAKKU Book store! :>

Edit: Also, Seto Yuuki + Maruta!

Maruta has at least one tankoubon under the Wani label. And it's a pretty good one.
oshido666 wrote...
Such a clean artstyle!!

I agree that Yukimi is an excellent artist with fine details, but I don't remember him having works under Wani.
Beautiful Girls Club by Akatsuki Myuuto
The book recently released by Kishi Kaisei (起死快晴) looks fucking awesome.

Any book by saitom, Minato Fumi, Mutsutake or Inoue Makito would be great, too.
I hope I'm not breaking any rules or anything, but I'm underlining Tosh's stuff once more. Menkui and Harem Time really are that pretty, either in color or in B+W.

(I promise, I won't post this again.)
Can we suggest books that we would like to buy digitally? I'm currently only interested in purchasing books digitally, though perhaps in the future an actual book might be something I am interested in.

In either case the only two things that I'd consider at this time to buy digitally (or the real thing) would be if the the manga in question had Hypnotism or Futanari in them.
oshido666 wrote...
Such a clean artstyle!!

Yes. I love Yukimi. I would love any books from this artist. His works are beautifully drawn. Read the early stuff uploaded on Fakku: a mix of touching and hilarity, with a clean, erotic art style.

Also these are what I'd love to own, anything by:

Katase Minami (the author of "Bind Me, Love Me")
Dr. P
Oyari Ashito (his wonderful loli works)
Aoki Kanji
Yukimi (re-listed here)

Also, I'm aware that MEME50 has his book published, but I'd love to see his older(?) works that were uploaded to Fakku some time ago. I forgot the series' names...the one where the four college students are drinking and it turns to wild group sex (and then they all start dating). And the series where the sister of the MC's girlfriend woos him away to the family bathroom, and the sequel turns into a threesome between them all. If anyone knows these titles, I'd appreciate it.
DreadEden256 wrote...
Also, I'm aware that MEME50 has his book published, but I'd love to see his older(?) works that were uploaded to Fakku some time ago. I forgot the series' names...the one where the four college students are drinking and it turns to wild group sex (and then they all start dating). And the series where the sister of the MC's girlfriend woos him away to the family bathroom, and the sequel turns into a threesome between them all. If anyone knows these titles, I'd appreciate it.

Those chapters are inside the Sakari Sakarare tank, and it's his second to last tank right now. The chapter with the sister is inside Guchogucho Sakari-chan I think, and it's his latest tank. So they aren't really "older" than Chome Chome Otome (XXX Maiden).
Volaverunt wrote...
DreadEden256 wrote...

Those chapters are inside the Sakari Sakarare tank, and it's his second to last tank right now. The chapter with the sister is inside Guchogucho Sakari-chan I think, and it's his latest tank. So they aren't really "older" than Chome Chome Otome (XXX Maiden).

Oh cool. Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of the specifics. I really enjoyed those works!
DreadEden256 wrote...
Volaverunt wrote...
DreadEden256 wrote...

Oh cool. Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of the specifics. I really enjoyed those works!

Happy to be of help.