How much would you pay for a wanted figure?

Pages 12Next

How much would you pay for a desirable figure?

Total Votes : 101
I recently almost bought my grail figure for $400, but a few complications kept me from claiming her. I'm just curious to know how much you would pay for a great figure.
I would say $150 is my limit if I found the figure to have really caught my eye. I've only collected 3 figure's and I've paid around $30-50 each for them. Unfortunatly, I have them in a storage box until I get a nice book shelf for them. I first started anime about year and a half ago... So as time goes by... I'll be more willing to spend money on them. But ya... If i found one that I really like... I'll pay up to $150 for it.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
My goal is to get it as close to $100 as I could, but as royal said $150 would be my max. Could never go over $200 for any single figure. I want to collect figures at some point, but till I get the cash it's a no go. Anything over $200 is personally ridiculous in my mind unless it's made out of a % of gold or some rare metal, but that's just me lol. If the condition is like new I also don't care if it's out of the box, I would have them displayed in a case out of the box anyways.
Josephl64 Shizuka-chan ~
I really want that Holo figure which is around $500 last I checked? When I have enough on the side I plan to get her.
Depends if the figure is limited too... if limited I would probably pay more *___*
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
200$ if it not over 5 year old and rare rare. I have sources and secondary outofbox sites.
The figures, video games, and first run dvd's are my retirement fund. I will pay whatever is necessary.
just paid 600 for my miku had to wait a year for her
DarthKadius Emperor's Wrath
When I first started figure collecting I wanted the 1/6th Date Wingfield Reiko figure but she was soo expensive on amazon and ebay. Found her at Ohayocon '13 and paid $220 for her. So I would have to say if I REALLY wanted it I would pay no more that $200 or so.
I paid 400€ (~465$) for F4F's Midna on Wolf Link figure. Since the original price was around 360$ (I think) and it's been sold out for quite some time, I think the price is fair.

As for anime figures.. the most expensive one is Idol Asuna which releases in August. Paid 100€ for her. And 90€ for Saber Dress Code.

The others were far less expensive. :P
If someone actually made a Vert figure that was well done and detailed, i'd easily shove out 300$+ She's the only figure that i really want from the Hyperdimension Neptunia series but no one will make a figure out of her, instead it's most likely Purple Heart or Noire.
ah, I wish they'd make a Vert figure, too. ;_; She's my favorite besides Nepgear.
Helseth Certified Drug Dealer
I've paid $200+ for quite a few limited edition figures to date. Would definitely shell out even more if something catches my eye.
623 FAKKU QA
In general I like to budget and spend only around $30 or less on figures, but I think I could go up to $130 or so if I really wanted one.
sakabato24 World Warrior
As of right now, there's a set that I really want to collect that cost around 12800 Yen each. While it is in my price range that I am willing to pay for, it's a bit too taxing on my wallet. Finishing it slowly though...
I paided for a 90 cm super sonico figure that cost me $550.00. This is my pride and joy. All and all I have 4 grand worth of figures in my room.
trevman256 wrote...
I paided for a 90 cm super sonico figure that cost me $550.00. This is my pride and joy. All and all I have 4 grand worth of figures in my room.

really?? what figure?? :o
KarakunSoldier Oppai Enthusiast
The most I have paid for a figure currently stands at $500. That was for 3A's scale figure of Rex from Metal Gear Solid 1. It is absoloutely huge and unfortunately still stays in its box until I get that mansion to display it in. Probably my first dip into figures and such but looking back I really had to get it and I still dont regret the purchase, even after all of the overtime I had to do haha. I've never spent anything near this amaount on figures or anything since though really.

Forum Image: http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gallery/d/663851-3/IMG_6618.jpg
I think you can get a really nicely defined one for 120-180. I got a few and the ones around that price range and they're quite sexy.
100 at most for a figure.
Pages 12Next