Kuroinu Manga Series

Wow, this is way better than the anime. I'm already liking it and it isn't just rushing like the anime did. The characters are more faithful to their game counterparts and still look great. Anyone else following this manga?

Anyone else got anything past vol 4? Prim is the next one by the looks of it.
You mean the stories from the Heroine Pinch anthologies? Yeah they are pretty rad.
There are still two chapters unstranslated from Heroine Pinch 14 and 16 respectively.
http://ktcom.jp/database/search.cgi?keys1=TK0
Volaverunt wrote...
You mean the stories from the Heroine Pinch anthologies? Yeah they are pretty rad.
There are still two chapters unstranslated from Heroine Pinch 14 and 16 respectively.
http://ktcom.jp/database/search.cgi?keys1=TK0

Wow didn't know they were from that magazine. So far it looks like they're heading in a better direction!
I started reading that anthology because of that new Inyouchuu Shoku series which caught me by surprise and made me wait for the rest of the releases and for Taimanin Yukikaze.

Also was hoping for the continuation of Taimanin Asagi 3 and Annerose, but they showed up in the second volume along with the new Kuroinu series and Beat Angel Escalayer.
Volaverunt wrote...
I started reading that anthology because of that new Inyouchuu Shoku series which caught me by surprise and made me wait for the rest of the releases and for Taimanin Yukikaze.

Also was hoping for the continuation of Taimanin Asagi 3 and Annerose, but they showed up in the second volume along with the new Kuroinu series and Beat Angel Escalayer.

Aw, they were also doing Asagi 3? These guys got some good hentais at least, surprised they take out some. At least a group makes more faithful adaptations to the games. I really want to see a Cara the BloodLord hentai or manga though.
Asagi 3's story was being published in Megami Crisis until they changed its name to Heroine Pinch IIRC, and the series continued in the second volume of HP. But the manga adaptation is kinda lame to be honest, but to be fair the game itself is very big to just summarize it in a single manga series.
There's also a manga adaptation of Kangoku Senkan 3 made by Kusonoki Rin, and it's pretty good.
Volaverunt wrote...
Asagi 3's story was being published in Megami Crisis until they changed its name to Heroine Pinch IIRC, and the series continued in the second volume of HP. But the manga adaptation is kinda lame to be honest, but to be fair the game itself is very big to just summarize it in a single manga series.
There's also a manga adaptation of Kangoku Senkan 3 made by Kusonoki Rin, and it's pretty good.

At least they tried lol, I really do like how they're trying to bring out hentai games into manga since they go in a bit more detail. I have seen the KS3 one, one of my faves too!
The Randomness wrote...
Volaverunt wrote...

At least they tried lol, I really do like how they're trying to bring out hentai games into manga since they go in a bit more detail. I have seen the KS3 one, one of my faves too!

YEah but to be honest I would have liked a more extreme and hardcore scenario for the manga, but anyway, there's also a Taimanin Yukikaze manga series going on in Heroine Pinch, so far there are 5 chapters translated I think.
Volaverunt wrote...
The Randomness wrote...
Volaverunt wrote...

YEah but to be honest I would have liked a more extreme and hardcore scenario for the manga, but anyway, there's also a Taimanin Yukikaze manga series going on in Heroine Pinch, so far there are 5 chapters translated I think.

It makes sense for Lilith games lol, that's part of their fame. Although I'm glad the turning to stone and robot thing aren't in the manga so I treat it as the canon scenario lol. Unless the stone and robot are canon...

Haven't bothered with Yukikaze lol, it's all about the breasts for me lol.
The Randomness wrote...
It makes sense for Lilith games lol, that's part of their fame. Although I'm glad the turning to stone and robot thing aren't in the manga so I treat it as the canon scenario lol. Unless the stone and robot are canon...

Oh, I was talking about the Asagi 3 manga. It's pretty tame.
I'm also glad how the KS3 manga ended.

Well, in the newest chapters Shiranui has already appeared...
Volaverunt wrote...
The Randomness wrote...

Oh, I was talking about the Asagi 3 manga. It's pretty tame.
I'm also glad how the KS3 manga ended.

Well, in the newest chapters Shiranui has already appeared...

Her teammate, right? Are the scenes like Asagi and KS?
The Randomness wrote...

Nope, even better, her mother.
And yeah the scenes are quite good but it focuses more on Yukikaze, so you might end not being very interested.
Though the scenario and story teling are good.
Volaverunt wrote...
The Randomness wrote...

And yeah the scenes are quite good but it focuses more on Yukikaze, so you might end not being very interested.

I'll still check it from time to time since I like a lot of Lilith stories. The scenario is what interests me the most.
The Randomness wrote...
Volaverunt wrote...
The Randomness wrote...

I'll still check it from time to time since I like a lot of Lilith stories. The scenario is what interests me the most.

It's kinda faithful to the game and it appears it will also adapt the novel.
Volaverunt wrote...
The Randomness wrote...
Volaverunt wrote...
The Randomness wrote...

It's kinda faithful to the game and it appears it will also adapt the novel.

Just realized the mom is hot lol, I thought she was just another ninja?

Sweet, never seen the story for Yukikaze so it should be an entertaining read!