Bitcoin payment disappeared

jyhhh Flat chests enthusiast
I noticed that the Bitcoin option disappeared and I wonder if it will ever come back or not?
jyhhh wrote...
I noticed that the Bitcoin option disappeared and I wonder if it will ever come back or not?

We're moving from Coinbase to Bitpay, Bitcoin subscriptions will most likely be back next week!
Is there an update? It's been a while.
Yeah, I dont want this transaction appear on my cc monthly statement. So, I need to use bitcoin.... @_@
My Coinbase recurring transaction just got an error: "You are currently unable to send to this user." It looks like you guys are already in the process of moving away from Coinbase.

I hope Bitpay becomes available soon!
This is probably about to happen to me too. Nooooooooooooooooooo! Muh prawns!
I would like to resubscribe as well, but not putting it on the CC.
Welp it's been a month already. This is quite worrying.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
jyhhh wrote...
Welp it's been a month already. This is quite worrying.

Probably some issues with the change
hello, is there any update about this bitcoin issue?
Looks like they are not interrested in replying us...
How do you expect to get your buisness going with only one payment method...
I would love to get an reply to that.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Jacob wrote...
jyhhh wrote...

We're moving from Coinbase to Bitpay, Bitcoin subscriptions will most likely be back next week!

No idea how to use the tag system, so this works.

Any updates? Just to ease their minds a bit
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Convert bitcoin to cash. Transfer it into paypal wallet. Buy book.
Use bitcoin with paypal. Buy book.
Buy a prepaid card with bitcoin. Buy book.
I've contacted with Jacob senpai and got some updates. The bitpay thing they're trying to integrate in isn't very comfortable with lewd stuff so there's a bunch of issues they have to deal with. They're working on it but we probably need to wait until sometime next year so stay strong fellow bitcoiner.
Currently I'm looking into methods of rolling out our own bitcoin processor to avoid any future issues like what happened with coinbase. We got all the stuff done for taking bitpay but it seems they also are a bit touchy with 18+ content.

Basically, what it comes down to is the processors that have partnered with banks to give themselves the ability to convert bitcoin to USD on their service have to listen to what to banks say. And for the most part, most banks aren't comfortable dealing with 18+ content.

So currently I'm looking at some methods of rolling our own processor for bitcoin instead. This will give us the freedom we need to make sure it's always available to you. And at that point it'll probably be more anonymous too compared to coinbase or bitpay which require personal information.

So.. that's the status of it :)
for those who want to know something about this...
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3u5b1d/my_exchange_with_coinbase_ceo_brian_armstrong/

if it is not appropriate you can delete my post.... thank you...