The most fulfilling thing you did today was...?

Was amused signing back in to Fakku. Posting I guess was the most fulfilling, work is giving me a hard time.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
worked my ass off, but we finished our project two days ahead of deadline, so we get time off. Theres a stone crew coming in tuesday, so we dont have work!
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Walked out of GameStop and yelled: Farewell filthy console peasants!
5 people grinned, Tsamari owes me $10
I didn't do much today...I find myself going through the motions for the most part, but I'd say getting a quality breakfast this morning was pretty good. (Sausage, Eggs, Hashbrowns, Mixed Fruit, Yogurt)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Purged my Outlook/Hotmail inbox.

It's oddly satisfying seeing 5,600+ emails get deleted
Took a long relieving piss.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Stayed up all day, i know it doesnt sound like much but i usually crash after work. But not today, i was stayed up like a big boy.
Re-strung all my instruments.
Re-tubed my amp.
Cleaned my room.
I haven't done it yet but I'm going to walk to work today. Going to take about an hour.

After the fiasco 2 weeks ago where the bus was tremendously late on a Sunday and had to take a taxi, my faith in Sunday Service buses took a knock. As it gets closer to Black Friday and Christmas I fear it's only going to get worse.

Spoiler:
I'm still taking a bus home though; won't be subject to time constraints so I won't care if it's late.
Went to the gym after a long pause
Played basketball and increased my 3 point shot to 60% rate. I feel awesome.
swordmanXIII FAKKU's Breaker
I manage to make a decent amount of money at my restaurant on a slow ass Monday night. Now if only I can make rent now.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
cut a tree down and changed the pollen filter in my car
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Helped my dad unload his produce. I don't actually work at his grocery store, instead I work at his clothing store. I just volunteer to help out there since he needs the extra hands. I consider him a super human for being able to juggle two entirely different departments with hardly a wink of sleep.
EV train my Pokémon on Alpha Sapphire and grind sidequests on Nier: Automata.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Had sex.
I had intended to go foodshopping today but I spent the day doing fuck all and ordering pizza.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I made plans to move in with my uncle. I feel a little bit sorry for my mom, but it's time to move on with my life.
Having my morning cup of coffee. Pretty much the only reason I get up.
Had to go through opening procedures with the new starter at my workplace. I think I explained everything in a way he understood. I hope I didn't overwhelm him with information though; was only his second day.

Little concerned that he can't seem to count accurately. He counted a till float in and he somehow made it 70 quid; 30 quid off from what it was supposed to be. Quickly re-counted it and it was fine, albeit 5p down. Heard from one of my managers he made the same mistake when she went through the opening with him the other day as well.
Must be nerves. I made that same mistake as well when I first became a keyholder.