One insignificant thing that made your day better

GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
After several days of rain, the sun finally shines again!
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I've been using a SCART lead for my PS3 but switch to HDMI when the recording box I have for it is plugged in. When a game refused to work with the recording box plugged in I had to go through the complicated process of switching back to SCART. And SCART is arse quality. Found out today I can just take the HDMI cable and plug the PS3 into the TV directly and just keep it in HDMI. I've never seen GTA V PS3 Edition look so clear.

Now that I think about it I'm not sure how I didn't figure it out sooner. Always heard PS3s couldn't use HDMI yet mine had the option for it, and I thought the box made it capable of using HDMI since my PS3 plugs into it, and it plugs into the TV.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Gravity cat wrote...
I've been using a SCART lead for my PS3 but switch to HDMI when the recording box I have for it is plugged in. When a game refused to work with the recording box plugged in I had to go through the complicated process of switching back to SCART. And SCART is arse quality. Found out today I can just take the HDMI cable and plug the PS3 into the TV directly and just keep it in HDMI. I've never seen GTA V PS3 Edition look so clear.

Now that I think about it I'm not sure how I didn't figure it out sooner. Always heard PS3s couldn't use HDMI yet mine had the option for it, and I thought the box made it capable of using HDMI since my PS3 plugs into it, and it plugs into the TV.

The PS3 encrypted the signal when using HDMI so it can't used with recording device.
Taz_9000 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

The PS3 encrypted the signal when using HDMI so it can't used with recording device.

Might be why I have to set it to Composite to record anything (Should've mentioned that sooner. I should not post when tired, forget details)
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Gravity cat wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Might be why I have to set it to Composite to record anything (Should've mentioned that sooner. I should not post when tired, forget details)

It is, i came across this information when looking for a capture card/device (looking to transfer vhs to dvd).

As long as you use any method other then HDMI you should be able to record your gameplay

But sony will/have left the encryption on the PS4.
Day was surprisingly good after I got home from work and took a nap. Yes, I realize how silly that sounds in a thread like this.
Spoiler:

Saw this while roaming around on YouTube. Laughed my fucking ass off. It's only funny if you know the original source of the game and the video that made it extremely popular.
Met up with a girl I've been speaking to for the past 3-4 months. Was great. Only bad part was how cold it was, the injury in my back I got over the christmas period flaring up while I was carrying her things so she ended up having to carry them (which I felt really bad about), and when we had to go home.

But she has a PS3 now, which she picked up today before I arrived. Minecraft is always more fun with a second person. She doesn't like Survival though.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
2 year anniversary with my girlfriend/fiancée.
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
I've always wanted to try out one of these bulk update programs for some times... Lucky for me I needed to wipe and install machines in bulk.. This is pretty painless so fair.. May even get done ahead of time :p (aka more time to fix problems that are sure to pop up...)

Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/IXtOYTZ.jpg
It's my unbirthday today.
Forgotten_Ash The Degenerate
I went to the gym today X)
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
In an energetic and happy mood for the first time in god-knows-how-long!
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
Randomly was talking to a proof reader when randomly the metaphor "A Tsundere is like eating a warhead. At first they are very sour towards you.. but deep down past their sour shell is a very sweet center just waiting for you~". I thought it was a pretty good metaphor :p I may use it again at some point.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
my pych 3 teacher spent 5 minutes making jokes about STIs with a giant picture of a drippy dick on the projector. the entire class was laughing so hard people were actually crying. after she was done talking she left the room to get coffee.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
@artcellrox

TFW when find friends from Fakku in queue on LoL. Also, CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME ART!
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/mVqYk/dc1b14a3e5.png
We made up again. Or at least we're on talking terms again. She still hasn't apologised, but hearing my side of the story is as good as I'm gonna get it seems. She thought I intentionally pissed her off so I could be rid of her as quickly as possible.

She's a smart girl but she's a fucking dumbass sometimes. I don't even know how or why she came to that conclusion, though I can hazard a guess.
Well, Valentines day is coming up.
Got that to look forward to!

I haven't been on in a while, but nothing much has changed. Still with Cherry who still generally makes my day better... Still good buddies with the twins... I think the only major change to my routine has been a less active sex life, but that means more cuddling...

New years was a blast! Christmas was a fun family reunion... I've been fine, if anyone cares

Uhh... Today though, I got ice cream! And popsicles!
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
More significant then not, but got a call back to do an interview with a new department for next week and they seem really interested in me! (^^)
Thinking of how my friend would respond to someone getting NTR'd

Now, to be fair, you can't get NTR'd if they never loved you in the first place.