Magazine covers

I am not sure if this topic has come up at all but is there any current plans to make the magazine covers into posters available on the store for purchase? I love some of the covers and would buy them if available in poster form. I am sure many others share these same thoughts.
I would also like the magazine covers as posters. Smaller sizes, such as 11x14, would be preferred because it is easy to run out of wall space with big posters.
blackice85 FAKKU! Gold
KoopaH wrote...
I would also like the magazine covers as posters. Smaller sizes, such as 11x14, would be preferred because it is easy to run out of wall space with big posters.

Agreed. Don't mean to sound like a broken record but I've said the same thing, big posters are cool but it's hard to fit them anywhere. And you just know that most of us are going to have shelves lining our walls, so posters aren't very compatible to begin with.
Yeah I know the new fold-out wallpapers might become posters and jacob already said he is aware people dont like the size of the current ones. Here is hoping we do wee more posters in the future and smaller sizes.
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
How about an oversized magazine covers art book?
InTraining wrote...
How about an oversized magazine covers art book?

That would be pretty cool to actually or maybe a calendar spread of magazine covers or something. Like next year the fan favorite magazine cover for each month would become a FY17 calendar.
i would love to see a poster version of the most recent issue of comic x-eros. Kiyoshiro Inoue is awesome