Khawaii Kon

Hey everyone, I'm Marcus and new to the forum community but I've been on Fakku for a long time i love hentai. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum board. Anyway, it was the last day of Kawaii Kon and I really enjoyed seeing the Fakku panels and meeting Jacob over the weekend. I really respect and support the work that Jacob/Fakku are doing and I can't thank them enough for all the work they've done so far and I look forward to seeing Fakku grow. At Kon I brought every book they've printed so far I own and he signed them all and that was really cool, and I also got some posters from him too which was awesome. I got the idea to post a photo of all the merch I have from Fakku from him and I decided to show the support. I was also curious about what people thought of this years Kon and if anyone has plans to go again next year?
edit: sorry i suck at pictures i just realized

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t34.0-0/p206x206/12992808_1091329280910794_206700350_n.jpg?oh=0ee039701f04f9fd7cc52bac8c189b80&oe=570DB7A5
Awesome pickups I hope I can go to a con FAKKU is at one day.

I just wanted to ask is that a Hanafuda poster next to the henreader deck or is it an actual physical book?
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
luckydog001 wrote...

I just wanted to ask is that a Hanafuda poster next to the henreader deck or is it an actual physical book?

I don't think it's the book.
The book is supposed to be artbook sized, this one in the picture is too small.
Likhos01 wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...

I thought so too, but I wanted to verify. Even if it's just a poster I would wanna have it. Especially at that size.
luckydog001 wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...

I thought so too, but I wanted to verify. Even if it's just a poster I would wanna have it. Especially at that size.

It's not a book, they sell a physical card like that with a scratch off back for the digital version of the book. I bought the digital version already but I wanted something physical for it so I bought it too lol. I'm pretty sure they're releasing a physical version of Hanafuda in the future though