[Locked] FAKKU Subscription Questions

Tsujoi wrote...
Genryuusai wrote...
I was reading Fakku sub chapters normally using Safari on my iPad, but earlier today they all suddenly don't display and show "Read Title by Author" on the tab. I can still read the books, but not the single chapters, any idea what's going on?

Can you post the details of which Generation ipad, version of IOS, and Safari, as well as any other details you can think of to help @Daiz look into the issue.

Ok it's iPad Air, IOS 7.0.4 (I know, old as hell), I have been using it for a long time and it just stopped working on Fakku subs chapters yesterday without any changes or updates either from the site or my device.
Daiz FAKKU Developer
Genryuusai wrote...
Ok it's iPad Air, IOS 7.0.4 (I know, old as hell), I have been using it for a long time and it just stopped working on Fakku subs chapters yesterday without any changes or updates either from the site or my device.

With iOS we really recommend staying up to date on the system versions, as important HTML5 capability updates come pretty much exclusively through that.

Anyway, I've pushed a small update to the reader that should hopefully fix the issue you were having. Can you confirm?
Daiz wrote...
Genryuusai wrote...

With iOS we really recommend staying up to date on the system versions, as important HTML5 capability updates come pretty much exclusively through that.

Anyway, I've pushed a small update to the reader that should hopefully fix the issue you were having. Can you confirm?

The name of chapter and author on the tab now displays correctly but the pages still don't load.
Daiz FAKKU Developer
Genryuusai wrote...
The name of chapter and author on the tab now displays correctly but the pages still don't load.

I see, that's unfortunate. I'm going to wait for some feedback from other people with similar issues to see if the update changed anything before trying further fixes. In the meantime you could try updating your iOS to the latest version and see if that fixes the issue for you (I'm fairly sure it should since the reader works just fine on my iPad 4 with the latest iOS).
Daiz wrote...
Genryuusai wrote...

I see, that's unfortunate. I'm going to wait for some feedback from other people with similar issues to see if the update changed anything before trying further fixes. In the meantime you could try updating your iOS to the latest version and see if that fixes the issue for you (I'm fairly sure it should since the reader works just fine on my iPad 4 with the latest iOS).

Thanks, is there any significant update of the site yesterday? Before yesterday's afternoon I was reading normally.
Vampirgott1985 wrote...
Can't use an online prepaid credit card (mywirecard)
Thought it works like a normal MasterCard.

With Fakku Books and Twitch Subscriptions - there is no problem - but at Fakku Subription it is denied :(

Same problem here...
I've had subscribed through mywirecard before (28.10.2015) without any problems.
Just a quick update: I upgraded my iOS and it works fine now.
Sooo I have an active subscription to fakku but every time I go to read a chapter it tells me to subscribe again.. and when I do it says that I have an active subscription xD. I checked my bank account and the new payment went through for this month as well, help would be appreciated!!!
YQII FAKKU Translator
Ubercookies wrote...
help would be appreciated!!!

Make a ticket and someone will be able to help you.
Okay, wtf
I've been an active subscriber for a while now and even just yesterday, I was able to read the daily updates.
Today however, when I wanted to read the new update, they said I have to be an active subscriber to read. Wtf?! I'm logged in but now I'm unable to read? Did I miss something?
YQII FAKKU Translator
lachferagh wrote...
Today however, when I wanted to read the new update, they said I have to be an active subscriber to read. Wtf?! I'm logged in but now I'm unable to read? Did I miss something?

Again, a ticket if the best way to get help. Jacob is in Japan right now though, so he might be working weird hours.
if i buy FAKKU Subscription, can i access kisaragi gunma mangas? or i have to purchase book?
YQII FAKKU Translator
genesisforestx wrote...
if i buy FAKKU Subscription, can i access kisaragi gunma mangas? or i have to purchase book?

Books are separate from the subscription content. Most questions are answered here, but feel free to message me directly if you have any other questions.
I am a subscribed user and it won't let be read the subscription content it just says

There was a problem.

Subscription signup is temporarily unavailable.

can this be fixed so I can get what I'm paying for.
I want to resub but can't why???
It's a regular issue fakku has once Monday comes it should be sorted out.
hey do you think the next book can be this one https://www.wani.com/4862692869/ if you make this you next book I most definitely purchase it.
I would like if you could get in a business agreement with the magazine Angel Club (http://angelweb.jp/) they feature some really good hentai with a lot of diversity that could help the site grow.
I've. Went trying to subscribe but every time Ito keeps saying that there was a problem creating the account.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Etoledano wrote...
I've. Went trying to subscribe but every time Ito keeps saying that there was a problem creating the account.

I've created a support ticket for you, if you need any further assistance, you can use the form found at https://www.fakku.net/contact.