ridiculous aspirations/dreams

Pages Prev12
Have the ability to produce shadow clones, and use them to form a band and sing my favourite songs. It been on my mind for, I dunno, about 5 years?
Also, to have a peaceful, simple family life (could be considered a bit ridiculous by some people, especially considering it's my aspiration as well, and not becoming Bill Gates or Steve Jobs level rich :P).
It's totally unreachable and silly but... i really want to be a moe girl, like in the otaku meaning. Just a cute perfect girl, with super long hair,flawless skin, intelligent, kind...

I always loved them so much, i think we can all relate to that right?
Also one day a stranger walked up to me and said i remind him on an anime character and it made me soooo happy.

But like yeah it's just a dream xD
On the most ridiculous scale: having a Harem with every girl I've ever fantazised about. Also being a vampire, to turn them into vampires too lol

On the "will never happen but not as ridiculously overblown" scale: that all STD's didn't exist at all so many people could have more raw sex with pregnancy being the only "risk" of it.

On the "theotherically possible but will never happen" scale: having a cute Japanese/ Korean girl as a girlfriend and eventual wife.
I'd like to marry three girls at the same time. Not in a "Yay, sex party every night" Kinda thing but in a serious kinda "Seems nice to have three women around the house even if I get yelled at about the toilet seat three times as much" Kinda deal.

But hell, even just one would be nice.
My aspiration/dream would be to become a mangaka but I am absolutely horrible at drawing and I'm not that great at coming up with stories either.
I'll tell you my unrealistic, impossible and absolutely never happening(No sarcasm intended because i'm not good at it) aspiration that should've been kept to myself.

Spoiler:
Being a more sociable, rich, friendly, nigh-immortal, and genetically modded leader of a non-government pacifist paramilitary peacekeeper force(of course, with a lot of spaceships, lasers, and weapons), with a harem of 4 loyal, super-powered, big-breasted waifus with bodies straight outta Hentais i've preferred.

I also got some useful, multi-racial kill-stealing companions, and a high tech magic satchel/pseudo dream world that can carry and quickly deploy weapons anytime and anywhere like Unlimited Blade Works.

Our MO is to negotiate first. If they can't be reasoned, or they attack first in the middle of reasoning, then brutal overkill on every armed enemy violence/lethal force is authorized as a defensive measure/last resort.

Oh, and existence of alien races, weapons, mechs, planets, magic, and space technologies, mainly from from Gundam(UC, CE(SEED), and AD(00) timelines), Halo, Fate, Destiny, and Mass Effect series.
I'm going to one day own a large chunk of land in south america where I will build a huge dome town of dome houses. Starting a cult is optional but recommended.
I want to become opera singer ._.
Even tho I have potential to be a soprano, I lack discipline and time to practice. My teacher knows that...
Get laid in every country maybe including Antarctica.

Achieve a level of excellence where social norms and functions will bend to my liking instead of the opposite.
i would like to run a pet shelter and take care of all the sad animals in the world bc they dont deserve the hate and i wouldnt be allergic to any of them
Pages Prev12